• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if, Rubio drops out after FL, then becomes the 3rd party candidate?

He wouldn't be able to be on the ballot in some states because of "Sore looser" laws. Places like Texas, I believe. There aren't a ton of them, but a 3rd party challenger probably will be someone who didn't run in the primary. Of course, Rubio's career is over anyway so YOLO FOMO GRINDR!

hell when poll closes if the media says "too close to call" I am assuming PoliGAF would immediately fall into chaos.

poligaf is falling into chaos regardless of what the actual results are

like even if clinton wins all five states we're still gonna need fainting couches

Cheebo

Banned
What will cause more Diablosing:

Ohio & Florida too close to call at poll closing time on Dem side or
Florida too close to call at poll closing on GOP side?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

Easily Florida GOP.

Ohio will be too early to call at closing on both sides, I think.

Florida should be a relatively quick call on the Dem side, I would think.

Mwahahah, Hillary throwing shade. Get it queen.

:(

You taking a poor queens money. I just trying to get you to do the right thing, vote for Queen. But, of course, if I lay this nice, crisp $10.00 bill on the table...and you just happen to realize that you're wrong about your desire to support Wacky Bernie and want to support Queen...well, that's just something nice that happened, ain't it?

No one will judge you. $10 is $10.

If it'll save your liver, sure sure I'll vote for Hillary. [examines ten, chuckling, while eyeing Bernie's name on the ballot]

adam387 said:
[notices how you're chuckling] I uh...I say, you're going to vote for Queen, right?

Sure, sure, I'll vote for Hillary.

I....[looks up from ten]

tumblr_lj3yfcxhsh1qg1naao1_r4_400.gif

sangreal

CNN spoke to the SoS in Florida and they're saying that rumor of trump not being on ballots is due to independents only getting the local municipal ballots or something (its a closed primary)

Iolo

CNN spoke to the SoS in Florida and they're saying that rumor of trump not being on ballots is due to independents only getting the local municipal ballots or something (its a closed primary)

Lol, so literally every candidate wasn't on the ballot. Trump supporter rage-induced myopia.

CCS

Banned
Rubio gonna be called dead in less than 4 hours. It's going to be brutal, Trump 15 point plus win incoming.

Sore loser laws for president are only in Texas and one of the Dakotas.

Ohio has a sore loser law for presidential elections, though it is flawed. Trump would have to try to sue to have it overturned. The SoS here says he wouldn't allow Trump on the ballot as a third-party candidate.

Ohio and Florida (really just Florida) too close on the Dem side, because that would mean Hillary is probably gonna have a bad time if Florida is actually that close

ivysaur12

Banned
Ohio has a sore loser law for presidential elections, though it is flawed. Trump would have to try to sue to have it overturned. The SoS here says he wouldn't allow Trump on the ballot as a third-party candidate.

Hmm, let me look into this. Ballotpedia has it differently.

Some of y'all are too media narrative driven.

Sanders doesn't just have to win but win big. Who cares if he wins 3 of 5 but loses on the overall delegates?

Shit, if Hillary wins 3 of 5 with big margins in 2, the media should hammer home that the racer is essentially over. But they won't because they want ratings.

Who cares if MSNBC found a crossover family? It's meaningless. They're going to go out of their way to find them.

Just sit back, relax. Enjoy the shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom