• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Sam Wang saying Kasich's best shot is to win OH and immediately drop
If he wins Ohio he has no reason to stop besides running out of money. I don't know what his odds are winning a contested convention but it's more than dropping out. Besides, Kasich is not a party first guy. He did not tell his supporters in Florida to vote Rubio despite Rubio's campaign doing so for him in Ohio.

Meanwhile, on conservative websites:

7A1C0Rs.jpg

Cheebo

Banned
Part of me wants the GOP Florida race to be deemed too close to call at close just for the PoliGAF chaos. As much as I wish to watch Rubio crash and burn

That pundits have no clue why Rubio's failure is celebrated by liberals shows they legit have no clue what's going on anymore.

I mean, that was already known. But man.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That pundits have no clue why Rubio's failure is celebrated by liberals shows they legit have no clue what's going on anymore.

I mean, that was already known. But man.
I don't get it????? Don't people want serious conservative options such as Marco Rubio??????? Who is not a racist at all???????????

Grief.exe

I don't get it????? Don't people want serious conservative options such as Marco Rubio??????? Who is not a racist at all???????????

Rubio knows how to utilize the dog whistles effectively, while Trump just ham fists his opinions.

Big difference to Republican voters, minor difference in reality.

Voting for: Hillary Clinton

“I want unity because there is violence all over the world in communities affected by breakdown every day. We need a president of unity to decrease the heartache that people go through. Hillary Clinton has been around President Obama and she has foreign policy experience and can demonstrate a professional outlook.

“I also like her because she once wrote me a letter that made me feel special as a Christian. She seemed to know how I felt. On the internet I wrote back to her through the Holy Spirit. But I love Donald Trump too and think he would be a good candidate. I like him even though he’s not a Democrat. He knows how to use your money because he has experience from business.”

:lol

Paskil

One of my lawyer coworkers that has worked on campaigns (not volunteer) did some phone banking for Rubio right before the Iowa caucuses before the voting. I haven't asked how she felt about the state of the election since Rubio went dickward.

Told my Chicagoan (black) friend I'd send her a batch of her favorite red velvet cupcakes if she voted for Hilldawg before work today. She did but her mom told her that she hates Hillary's ass and voted for Bernie.

Told my Chicagoan (black) friend I'd send her a batch of her favorite red velvet cupcakes if she voted for Hilldawg before work today. She did but her mom told her that she hates Hillary's ass and voted for Bernie.

That's some shady shit, Rasta. And I'd say the same if you had bribed her to vote for Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom