• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCS

Banned
Results start soon!!

X2Tu3MN.gif

My brother and I used his sous vide with some dry aged ribeye last weekend. Finished it with a quick sear. Best steak I've ever eaten. I have no doubt that if his steaks were dry aged prime that they were probably delicious.

This makes me feel awkward because of what went down in chat.

Bowdz

Lol, just lol at anyone thinking Kasich is going to lose Ohio. He's a popular governor who has massive political apparatus to deploy and has gone all in one the state. Trump's not taking it.

Grief.exe

So Ted Cruz has been previously opposed to a 'brokered' convention previously, but he is fine with a 'contested' convention.

https://t.co/D4YV3V6UkP

“Look, I think we’re going to beat Donald Trump and we’re going to get 1,237 delegates," the Texas senator told radio host Hugh Hewitt in an interview Tuesday ahead of the polls closing in five states.

If Cruz does not have the requisite number of delegates to lock down the nomination before the mid-July convention in Cleveland, however, he indicated that he would be just fine with a contested convention.

"But the other option is that we go into the convention and I don’t have 1,237 delegates and Donald doesn’t have 1,237 delegates, in which case, I think he and I will both have a ton of delegates, and we’ll be neck and neck," Cruz explained. "I don’t know who will be on top, but if we don’t get to 1,237, we could easily be on top or we’ll be neck and neck.

"And then you actually have the convention, the delegates decide between the candidates that have gotten a whole bunch of delegates," he continued. "That’s actually the democratic process working the way it’s supposed to, and I think there that it becomes a decision for the delegates.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom