• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Surprised they have not called Florida for either party yet. It's so damn obvious already.

Kusagari

I dunno, I thought that ad about Trump and all the super shitty things he's said about women was a good ad. But yeah, overall ads haven't been super effective this election. Remember all that ad money Jeb spent?

I never saw that one. I just saw the one promoting Rubio as a foreign policy expert and "Trump wants to be friends with Putin" a billion times.

Allard

The little 16-bit chibi characters the guardian are using for the candidates is pretty fun to watch, even if all they say are speech bubbles from the candidates themselves XD.

Brinbe

This shit is being called in 5 mins

Should be good enough to come out ahead in delegates regardless of the outcome tonight. =D

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I really don't care who you vote for, but this is the ONE instance I can't even understand or support. Completely idiotic and as non-strategic as possible.

Yeah, they canceled themselves out, so genius!

(I guess technically it gives Rubio and Cruz a smaller share)

teiresias

Clinton wins the Miami-Dade early vote 80-19. Wins Broward 75-24. This is a rout.
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/709882371978498049

Oh Yaaas Queeeen!! All over my face!!!

E4KHKj8.gif

Grief.exe

How could someone closely follow American politics and stay sober?

Fair point.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/709883604093018113

"@BertShad: Was going to watch @Foxnews for the primary results but saw @megynkelly - looks like #CNN tonight"

This guy is going to have the biggest meltdown in American political history against Hillary Clinton.

Rush will leave us the day after the election this year when Trump loses.

Scalia, then Rush. What a time to be alive.

Guys, a lot of the so-called Dem crossovers in Ohio are Republicans who crossed over in 2008 and aren't actually Democrats but more reliably Republican.

Stop blaming these people.

Exits overall look good for Hillary, it seems.

Kusagari

Yep, I knew Bernie was going to get killed in South Florida.

Minorities and old Democrats. The very people he's done bad with all cycle.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Ohio is going to be fun to watch for Republicans. So far, Clinton having a good night.

Suikoguy

Trump losing Dade County by 40 points. It might be the biggest internal state difference this election so far.

Teggy

Guys, a lot of the so-called Dem crossovers in Ohio are Republicans who crossed over in 2008 and aren't actually Democrats but more reliably Republican.

Stop blaming these people.

Exits overall look good for Hillary, it seems.

They voted Obama in 2008 and 2012 and now are switching back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom