• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhelm

contribute something
I like Bernie's policies on some things if they actually had a realistic chance of getting accomplished. He's the wrong candidate to push his agenda though. This election is just too important to hand to the republicans and Hillary is the best shot from what we have to win.

I think Hillary is probably more electable than Bernie, but not by a huge margin. She's really not a very strong candidate, given how virulently so many conservatives and independents dislike her. It is a frightening possibility that white male independents could choose Trump over her, and millennial non-participation is pretty likely.

I don't know why you want it to go to a convention! What if they nominate a real candidate? That would be bad.

Clinton can win against any establishment candidate. Trump is a much fiercer challenge, because so many voters care more strongly about his alleged sincerity and outsider status than his lack of experience.

Hillary up by 15 in ohio? How could Illinois be so different?

HvsALQA.png

S0m7eLQ.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
That's truly a shame. His message still needs to be heard, but I think after tonight most places aren't going to act like this is a close race anymore.

yeah right, Chris Matthews just said Clinton "probably" wins the nomination after tonight.

Kusagari

In Florida blacks and latinos were 48% of the Democrat electorate.

Blacks: 79-20 for Hillary
Latinos: 72-28 for Hillary

Something else I find interesting is black women backed Bernie by almost 10% more than black men.

Valhelm

contribute something
Clinton needs to begin courting Sanders supporters ASAP. If those voters stay home in November, her campaign will fail.

If he does win MO it will be by like a pt or two. So it will be a wash delegate-wise. The tracker I'm looking at has her expanding her lead by like 120 or so today. Trump v Clinton, what a sight it will be to behold.

Key789

Banned
That's truly a shame. His message still needs to be heard, but I think after tonight most places aren't going to act like this is a close race anymore.
It's the same message everytime. A message that frankly isn't viewed positively by many in this country.

Boke1879

Clinton needs to begin courting Sanders supporters ASAP. If those voters stay home in November, her campaign will fail.

She did that in her speech tonight. And don't worry when she does get the nom he'll most likely endorse her if he cares about the future of the party. People will come out and vote in the GE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom