• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missouri for the GOP is going to come down to the KC/St. Louis areas. If Trump can win those over Cruz like he has Chicago he has the state and most of its delegates.

I wanna know when the Southern Alfredo islands vote.

marco-rubio-hit-a-kid-in-the-face-with-a-football.gif

"Marco Rubio has a great future"

Owned

tumblr_inline_nwsolxofKo1s7ww91_500.gif

Man, reading Reddit, there's so many people that claim they'll just vote 3rd party because they've become convinced Hillary is the devil. I'm laying personal responsibility on Sanders to help correct the perceptions of his overzealous supporters on this.

So we have:

-Scott Walker: Arc 1 (basically just tutorial) villain
-Jeb Bush: Arc 2 (longest in game) villain
-Ben Carson: Filler arc villain
-Marco Rubio: Arc 3 villain who was hyped up since the beginning of the game but this arc ends instantly.
-Ted Cruz: Final arc villain

From Trump's perspective.

It feels like Jeb and Cruz are going to go down as being remembered as the guys who actually fought against Trump and were Trump's competitors in the primary. Rubio lasted for 18 days. Jeb kept going for 6 months, Cruz will go for 5 or so months.

Valhelm

contribute something
Man, reading Reddit, there's so many people that claim they'll just vote 3rd party because they've become convinced Hillary is the devil. I'm laying personal responsibility on Sanders to help correct the perceptions of his overzealous supporters on this.

I'm sure Sanders will, although even his endorsement wouldn't sway the independent voters who hated Hillary before this election.

Slayven

Small vocal minority. More than likely they will stay home

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hillary needs to hang onto IL just for narrative purposes. Delegates are irrelevant; she will get a bunch more from Ohio than projected.

Jarmel

Banned
So we have:

-Scott Walker: Arc 1 (basically just tutorial) villain
-Jeb Bush: Arc 2 (longest in game) villain
-Ben Carson: Filler arc villain
-Marco Rubio: Arc 3 villain who was hyped up since the beginning of the game but this arc ends instantly.
-Ted Cruz: Final arc villain

From Trump's perspective.

It feels like Jeb and Cruz are going to go down as being remembered as the guys who actually fought against Trump and were Trump's competitors in the primary. Rubio lasted for 18 days. Jeb kept going for 6 months, Cruz will go for 5 or so months.

So is Kasich the minions that annoy you when you're dealing with the boss?

Holmes

Illinois right now is giving me Michigan vibes, only for Clinton this time around. The margin is slowly tightening, but the popular vote difference is slowly expanding for Clinton. I don't think there's much where Sanders can make up for it unless Dupage county comes in BIG for him.

Illinois right now is giving me Michigan vibes, only for Clinton this time around. The margin is slowly tightening, but the popular vote difference is slowly expanding for Clinton. I don't think there's much where Sanders can make up for it unless Dupage county comes in BIG for him.

McHenry

90% white, AA is only 1%.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
McHenry + 6000
Will: + 5000
Springfield: +5000
DuPage: God knows what will happen just need more shit to come in here

There's 55k separating them per NBC. I'm not sure he can close that.

I would think Benchmark Politics' original projection -- 52% GodQueen, 48% Other Guy-- seems in line here.

There's 55k separating them per NBC. I'm not sure he can close that.

I would think Benchmark Politics' original projection -- 52% GodQueen, 48% Other Guy-- seems in line here.

43k per DHQ. I think overall you are right, we probably see a call in next 15 minutes or so. Or they are waiting for the 3 other counties to start reporting in, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom