• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

Why does MSNBC keep talking to this former Cruz campaign guy? If you're too much of an asshole for even Ted Cruz, you are a legendary asshole.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 6m6 minutes ago Brooklyn, NY
Sanders' path in Illinois is looking pretty tough. Not faring well enough outside of Cook County.

Grab dat Rahmstate

shem935

Banned
What's with Hillary's obsession with rhyme?

zxe4NVK.png

Disgusting shell of a human being just doesn't flow you know.

Y2Kev

Why does MSNBC keep talking to this former Cruz campaign guy? If you're too much of an asshole for even Ted Cruz, you are a legendary asshole.

MSNBC just had Mike Murphy on. It's loser central. Rick Tyler guy or whatever has his hair curled up on the side and he looks like the devil.

Y2Kev

NBC says 68% in and 52k gap in Illinois. The gap is holding pretty steady. I think she might take it by 4 pts.

My favorite reddit post of the day

"It's over, Bernie! I have the high ground!"

"You underestimate my revolution!"

"Don't try it!"

My kingdom for this in gif form

Grief.exe

The GOP is literally burning to the ground around Reince Priebus and at least 75% of his tweets are about Hillary or Democrat shortcomings, with a huge focus on Hillary's emails.

"There are two Democratic Presidential Primaries. One is almost over. The other is about to begin. The first Democratic Presidential Primary runs from Feb. 1 to March 15. All 11 “Old South” states vote in that primary. We have two states left to go, but Hillary Clinton has won every one of the other nine, by an average of 43 points. Outside those “Old South” states, 12 other states also have voted. Bernie Sanders has won nine of those races, Hillary Clinton has won only two, and there has been one tie (Iowa). The average result in those 12 states has been a Sanders win by just under 20 points. The net effect of this (Hillary winning the “Old South” by 43 points, Bernie winning everywhere else by 20 points) is a Clinton lead among pledged delegates of 223 (specifically, 775 to 552). Which brings us to the second Democratic Presidential Primary: Democratic Presidential Primary 2.0. It runs from March 16 through June 7. It includes none of the “Old South” states, because they all will have already voted. It includes all of the Pacific states, and all of the “Mountain” states except Colorado and Nevada (which already voted). The biggest prizes are California (545 delegates), New York (291) and Pennsylvania (210). Democratic Presidential Primary 2.0 elects a total of 2033 pledged delegates. If Bernie Sanders wins those races (and delegates) by the same 60-40 margin that he has amassed in primaries and caucuses outside the “Old South” to date, then that will give him an advantage of 407 pledged delegates. That is more -- far more -- than the current Clinton margin of 223. Almost 700 pledged delegates are chosen on June 7 alone. It seems unlikely that either candidate will accumulate a margin of 700 pledged delegates before then. So this one may come down to the wire. Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a wild ride."Please Get Out The Vote! Today is a huge day: Hillary lies and says she is the only one who can beat Trump. We know that is false and that Bernie is the only. But we need to send a message tomorrow. Donate; Phone Bank; Canvass; Tell your family; tell your friends; car pool; bring everyone with you to the polls. Keep the pedal down, do not let up! Volunteer in every which way you possibly can! Remember we hold all the power if we show up to vote. All of it!!"

Showed up on my Facebook, attributed to Alan Grayson. This shit is just delusional.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Boggles my mind that people can listen to stuff like tonight's Trump speech and be impressed. He's so inarticulate with a 4th grader's rhetorical skills.

Cerium

"There are two Democratic Presidential Primaries. One is almost over. The other is about to begin. The first Democratic Presidential Primary runs from Feb. 1 to March 15. All 11 “Old South” states vote in that primary. We have two states left to go, but Hillary Clinton has won every one of the other nine, by an average of 43 points. Outside those “Old South” states, 12 other states also have voted. Bernie Sanders has won nine of those races, Hillary Clinton has won only two, and there has been one tie (Iowa). The average result in those 12 states has been a Sanders win by just under 20 points. The net effect of this (Hillary winning the “Old South” by 43 points, Bernie winning everywhere else by 20 points) is a Clinton lead among pledged delegates of 223 (specifically, 775 to 552). Which brings us to the second Democratic Presidential Primary: Democratic Presidential Primary 2.0. It runs from March 16 through June 7. It includes none of the “Old South” states, because they all will have already voted. It includes all of the Pacific states, and all of the “Mountain” states except Colorado and Nevada (which already voted). The biggest prizes are California (545 delegates), New York (291) and Pennsylvania (210). Democratic Presidential Primary 2.0 elects a total of 2033 pledged delegates. If Bernie Sanders wins those races (and delegates) by the same 60-40 margin that he has amassed in primaries and caucuses outside the “Old South” to date, then that will give him an advantage of 407 pledged delegates. That is more -- far more -- than the current Clinton margin of 223. Almost 700 pledged delegates are chosen on June 7 alone. It seems unlikely that either candidate will accumulate a margin of 700 pledged delegates before then. So this one may come down to the wire. Fasten your seat belts. It’s going to be a wild ride."Please Get Out The Vote! Today is a huge day: Hillary lies and says she is the only one who can beat Trump. We know that is false and that Bernie is the only. But we need to send a message tomorrow. Donate; Phone Bank; Canvass; Tell your family; tell your friends; car pool; bring everyone with you to the polls. Keep the pedal down, do not let up! Volunteer in every which way you possibly can! Remember we hold all the power if we show up to vote. All of it!!"

Showed up on my Facebook, attributed to Alan Grayson. This shit is just delusional.

Jesus Christ.

This campaign is a Ponzi Scheme.

I'd be the last guy to defend Trump but Trump not getting the required delegates to win after sweeping through everywhere? Isn't that fucked up? How did RNC envision a Jeb candidacy to play out? I thought the entire point of this primary season was to make a Jeb like candidate the frontrunner nominee ASAP in order to avoid the fuckery of 2012. So many questions after tonight.

Y2Kev

892 votes in Missouri, OMG. Come the fuck on donald. say you will deport all ugly non-10 individuals or something.

Grief.exe

Boggles my mind that people can listen to stuff like tonight's Trump speech and be impressed. He's so inarticulate with a 4th grader's rhetorical skills.

The American electorate, especially the demographic that Trump appeals to, actually responds better to that speaking style.

Valhelm

contribute something
I want contested convention fuckery. Let it go down. Burn this shitty fuck party to the ground.

It's going to be a real Night of the Living Dead for the GOP. We're gonna see all the dropped candidates -- Bush, Rubio, and even Romney -- make their case for kingship atop Nagga's Hill.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom