• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, there are still delegates to be awarded, but

Hillary 1092
Bernie 774

With Supers

Hillary 1559
Bernie 800

She's now at 65% of the delegates she needs for the nomination.

Yeah, a graceful exit right now and i'd regain a lot of the respect I had for Sanders at the start of the election. Him continuing to run now, I have no respect left.

I kind of want him to stay in until around May honestly

The contest here at least keeps people actively engaged with the democratic side of this process. The media will shift attention completely to the Republican side if Bernie drops. We're still really far out.

So, there are still delegates to be awarded, but

Hillary 1092
Bernie 774

With Supers

Hillary 1559
Bernie 800

She's now at 65% of the delegates she needs for the nomination.

When Biden decided not to run I never expected Sanders to become this challenging. The work is done for him, everyone supporting his campaign should be very proud of what Lil Bernie has accomplished.

When Biden decided not to run I never expected Sanders to become this challenging. The work is done for him, everyone supporting his campaign should be very proud of what Lil Bernie has accomplished.

I agree. His supporters should be proud of what they've done.

Crazy. She was in St Louis over the weekend, and that was it for Missouri in the past few weeks, right?
Yes. You can try to win or knock down margins even if you think you're not going to win. It's a delegate game.

Also this is the last time I want to hear the word momentum. It's meaningless.

Crazy. She was in St Louis over the weekend, and that was it for Missouri in the past few weeks, right?

He also spent $1 million more than she did on ads in Missouri, I believe. $1.4 million to $400,000, I think. Might have gotten those numbers wrong when MSNBC was sharing them.

Holmes

giphy.gif

This reinforces the idea that her campaign just screwed up big time in Michigan. I know it doesn't matter at this point, but they dropped the ball there.

T'Zariah

Banned
This reinforces the idea that her campaign just screwed up big time in Michigan. I know it doesn't matter at this point, but they dropped the ball there.

I think the Michigan lost lit a fire under their asses.

Personally, I don't think she'd sweep tonight had she won Michigan.

Hmm a guy that only joined the democratic party to run for president and that doesn't give a shit about them continuing to run even though he doesn't have a chance to win isn't surprising. If I were Hillary I would refuse to do any more debates with him.

danm999

So I got Illinois and Missouri wrong in my prediction.

I think Missouri is reasonable, but for Illinois I blame Rahm. Most things that go wrong there seem to be his fault.

My neofascist dad is posting things on Facebook about how offended he is that Hillary implied that people that want to ban all Muslims from the United States are bigots. That's sure something.

Just finished re-watching Bill clinton's 2012 DNC speech. One of the GOAT.

That lead me down a rabbit hole to Obama accepting the nomination in 2008. The speech is good and all but the ending just gives me goosebumps. I feel the same now as I did watching it live then. Michelle and the kids come out, Joe and Dr. Biden come out, thw whole families come out, the crowd is bananas, the music is epic. Feelings are nice. Memories are fun.

I could only find that in shit quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UjWKUaaUH8

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
if he seriously actually plans on even attempting to court super delegates, he is going to have to back pedal so hard and fast he'll travel through time

Seriously, after the attacks on Democrats, how can he expect them to change their vote to HIM?

Armaros

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-sanders-longshot-victory-superdelegates-220847

Sanders strategy from now on is basically courting Superdelegates.

lol

Those statements from sander's delegates.

"The entire delegate system should change, but we want to try to abuse it to override the will of Democratic Voters, so you Clinton Super Delegates need to switch sides now"

Even 2008 Clinton wasn't so bad as to lambast the entire system and then say they need to abuse the system in the exact way they criticize it for in order to win.

That is the height of hypocrisy.

danm999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom