• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like I'm going to pretend he didn't just out himself.

Really? So I'm a 20-something straight white male who's voting for Trump and hates women? Because you couldn't be more wrong.

I may despise Hillary, but it's not because she's a woman. I'm also black, gay, and 33 years old.

It's possible for people to have harsh words for Hillary without them being a Bernie Bro. In this case, I simply chose my words poorly.

Also, I will never, EVER vote for Trump.

But keep painting that narrative if you want to.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/bernie-sanders-longshot-victory-superdelegates-220847

Sanders strategy from now on is basically courting Superdelegates.

lol

I know they want to pretend they have a path to victory and there's not many things they can try to come up with that are even remotely plausible, but they this is just so blatantly hypocritical. You can't rail against the superdelegates as undemocratic for months and then turn around and ask them to hand you the nomination despite losing the election.

CCS

Banned
Damn, first we had Crab, then Disastermouse, then Ekai, now Brainchild? Bernie supporters burning up faster than his electoral prospects.

Makai

She was dead last. Last I took isidewith, so no.
Um, this is the only scientifically reputable political compass test

http://fox59.com/2015/10/09/which-potential-2016-presidential-candidate-are-you/

yo6WkHM.jpg

I plan to give Sanders supporters a wide berth. I imagine for a lot of them who have put a lot of energy into this and really believed in the revolution today was when reality really hit them. They're going to need time to process this and it's probably best that I just let them work through it themselves.

CCS

Banned
Well... that was dumb.

Can anyone explain WTF happened in Michigan?

Due to various reasons Obama wasn't on the ballot in 2008, so my guess is that the lack of data to calibrate was responsible for pollsters getting their demographics horribly wrong.

You're forgetting erasureacer too. But melkr, makai and I are still here.
Rip brainchild

How could I forget Erasure? They certainly are... something.

Hazmat

For those not in the know like me, could someone elaborate on the 44 Hillary thing?

It was a website that had really severe Hillary supporters (HillaryIs44, Hillary is the 44th President). They were viewed as likely "fuck Obama" people. I imagine it was a statistically small group of people, evidenced by huge wins by Obama.

HUELEN10

It was a website that had really severe Hillary supporters (HillaryIs44, Hillary is the 44th President). They were viewed as likely "fuck Obama" people. I imagine it was a statistically small group of people, evidenced by huge wins by Obama.

Ah, gotcha. Since I hated the 2008 choices and ended up voting for Ron Paul, I'd forgotten.

But yeah, this is Clinton's 2nd try at the presidency, isn't it.

CCS

Banned
It is funny that we've reached a stage in the Democrat primary where Sanders is way outspending Hillary for little return. Money in politics eh... :p

CCS

Banned
I get the irony but he probably has to because of name recognition.

Oh yah, I wasn't trying to throw shade or make any serious point. Just funny :p

ADAM, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN

Cerium

How the hell is Hillary44 now Trump supporters?

How does something like that even happen!?

Their hate consumed them. I actually checked in on them from time to time and got to watch their evolution. They went hardcore for Romney in 2012 and got depressed when he lost too. Then they raged at Obama for another four years and were initially happy when Hillary declared; the irony is that they had indulged in right wing madness for eight years by that point and for some reason they believed Hillary would run against everything Obama stood for. When she didn't, they started saying she was just doing what she needed to do to win the nomination, but that it would fail her in the general election.

When it became clear Hillary was running for a third Obama term, they dropped her and fell in love with Trump.

Armaros

We have gotten to the point that circumventing the voters with super delegates is not bad and dirty politics.

After all that has been said in the campaigns from all sides.

Some team at my local quiz night had the name Goodbye Rubio Tuesday tonight, much to my delight. Little Marco getting shade thrown his way from Western Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom