• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
CeGnddaXIAkbLHN.jpg

PBY

Banned
Desus Nice ‏@desusnice 28s28 seconds ago
blk ppl need an AIPAC where candidates can pander with potato salad recipes & perfect renditions of kendrick verses

So true; that said, try to picture Trump following this up lol.

Look, I love Israel. Okay? Love Israel. Some of my best business friends are Jewish, okay? They're great. They're beautiful. I believe in circumcision too. Always have. It's beautiful, okay? And you have a wall too. And I believe in that. Because, you know, we're going to build a wall too. And, I don't know if it will be wailing, but it's going to be a wall. Did you know my daughter's a Jewish too? She is. Okay, it's beautiful. And, we're going to be yuge allies of Israel. No one loves Israel more than me. I love lox, okay? Bagels are yuge in my house. And we're going to win with Israel again, okay? We're going to win again.

PBY

Banned
Look, I love Israel. Okay? Love Israel. Some of my best business friends are Jewish, okay? They're great. They're beautiful. I believe in circumcision too. Always have. It's beautiful, okay? And you have a wall too. And I believe in that. Because, you know, we're going to build a wall too. And, I don't know if it will be wailing, but it's going to be a wall. Did you know my daughter's a Jewish too? She is. Okay, it's beautiful. And, we're going to be yuge allies of Israel. No one loves Israel more than me. I love lox, okay? Bagels are yuge in my house. And we're going to win with Israel again, okay? We're going to win again.

LOL

Trump following this up is amazing.

CCS

Banned
Kasich looks like the dad who used to turn up to my school rugby games and stand on the touchline, occasionally talking to someone slightly too loudly about something nonsensical.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Add in something about the supremacy of NY bagels and its perfect.

PBY

Banned
Jon WardVerified account
‏@jonward11
They switched up schedule. Paul Ryan now speaking. Trump was supposed to be on now.

Just curious but why do presidential candidates feel the need to pander to Israeli special interest groups?

There aren't any similar groups for other allies to my knowledge so what makes Israel so special?

Tradition.

Reaffirming the U.S. stance to stand loyally behind Israel no matter what is a rite of passage. So presidential.

PBY

Banned
Zack BeauchampVerified account
‏@zackbeauchamp
Paul Ryan just attributed George Washington's famous "entangling alliances" quote to Thomas Jefferson

hermit7

Tradition.

Reaffirming the U.S. stance to stand loyally behind Israel no matter what is a rite of passage. So presidential.

That is what I figured.

Maybe I am ill informed about the relationship between the United states and Israel but it seems that the support is mostly one sided.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Zack BeauchampVerified account
‏@zackbeauchamp
Paul Ryan just attributed George Washington's famous "entangling alliances" quote to Thomas Jefferson
That's not correct. It is a Jefferson quote. Liberal media destroyed.

I still find it hard to believe this is happening. Consider all the things that could happen:

-Massive protests outside Quicken Loans Arena
-Unrest and hostility inside Quicken Loans Arena
-Last ditch effort to stop Trump resulting in complete chaos inside arena

So, the turmoil is going to be like the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room after a regular season loss?

Everytime you top yourself. It's really impressive.

So, the turmoil is going to be like the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room after a regular season loss?
No that only happens if we win.. We know we are going to kicked in the nuts time and time again.

Detroit laughs at us.. Detroit.. And they're right too. At least have the damn Red Wings.

Bowdz

Super Tuesday: Tokyo Drift

Bold and luxurious... TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! Bold and luxurious... TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom