• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I just have a principled stance. If it causes earthquakes, it's probably not good. I guess it's also possible earthquakes cause no damage whatsoever.

So this is kind of a "GMO's are unnatural, and why would you eat something that wasn't natural" type of argument?

It's funny that we have no clue what's happening in Hawaii.

The Hawaii Democratic Party sent out a tweet 41 minutes ago saying "Find your caucus location here" and that's it. No results to be found anywhere.

It takes time for Hillary's people to disenfranchise everyone. They're getting better, as evidenced by AZ being called seconds after the polls closed, but it still takes time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So this is kind of a "GMO's are unnatural, and why would you eat something that wasn't natural" type of argument?

Eh, I wouldn't go that far. Fracking is more of a legitimate thing to be against as there have been actual issues with the practice in the past and present.

FiggyCal

Banned
If TYT had branded themselves as a neutral organization, sure. They have too many videos disparaging religious people, moderates, Obama, etc to host a presidential debate. They're also explicitly anti-Clinton so I don't know why she'd even want to do it.

From my relatively limited scope of research done around 2009-10, it was more akin to strip mining than GMOs. Always plausible that research has been expanded. I'd rather operate from the procedure of extreme caution than 'Drill baby drill' (not that I mean to say thats your stance,as it sounds more 'like keep the door open for safe/env aware operations').

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If TYT had branded themselves as a neutral organization, sure. They have too many videos disparaging religious people, moderates, Obama, etc to host a presidential debate. They're also explicitly anti-Clinton so I don't know why she'd even want to do it.

This is why I defended Trump with Kelly. She hates him.
Yet people said: "If he can't stand up to Megyn, how will he stand up to World Leaders!"

From my relatively limited scope of research done around 2009-10, it was more akin to strip mining than GMOs. Always plausible that research has been expanded. I'd rather operate from the procedure of extreme caution than 'Drill baby drill' (not that I mean to say thats your stance,as it sounds more 'like keep the door open for safe/env aware operations').

I agree that there should be caution.

It seems that many on the left support an all out ban though.

I think Bernie's margin in WA will expand a bit shortly. King County is mostly reported but Clark county hasn't come in at all. It has a population of 440,000, includes a lot of Portland suburbs and Bernie held a rally there. If Bernie's margin goes up 0.7% from where it is now he gets two more delegates out of the state.

FiggyCal

Banned
Plus they're namesake. Cenk, as far as I'm aware, still doubts the Armenian genocide. I guess it just looks bad to give them more credibility.

I think Bernie's margin in WA will expand a bit shortly. King County is mostly reported but Clark county hasn't come in at all. It has a population of 440,000, includes a lot of Portland suburbs and Bernie held a rally there. If Bernie's margin goes up 0.7% from where it is now he gets two more delegates out of the state.

giphy.gif

Maledict

I think people are being very over optimistic about Hawaii. Clintons campaign has been sending the message that it's in the bag for Bernie for weeks now, and whilst some of that is expectation management it seems like they are resigned to losing it.

Loudninja

I think people are being very over optimistic about Hawaii. Clintons campaign has been sending the message that it's in the bag for Bernie for weeks now, and whilst some of that is expectation management it seems like they are resigned to losing it.
Does not really matter either way.

No one expects her to win it unless I missed some posts.

Washington people on my TL hammering the point about calling super delegates and telling them to respect the will of the people.
Then they had better start calling the ones who are supporting Sanders in the states she won too.

I just looked over the list of supers and either this hasn't been updated or one still supports O'Malley.

Clefargle

TYT wants to do a democratic debate. How could they ever pretend to offer an unbiased platform for a debate? It would be the most anti Clinton event ever

Kyosaiga

Banned
I'm finally free to celebrate with you all once more!

I'm still completely shocked by her sweep two weeks ago.

And she won Ohio by 13 points. Talk about subverting expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom