• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

The retroactive momentum has cost her the nomination.

She is conceding as we speak, and she is on her way to prison along with Bill who didn't disenfranchise enough people today to make a difference. :(

You just wrote my Father's wet dream. Well done.

Not great. This is like one of those GoT episodes where Danny fucks up. She returns to Westoros on the 19th.

I've now watched a fuckton of GOT, and it's just as shit as it was when we started. We might be going to the hospital, because Kyle is a hypochondriac and, as a man, can't take a little bit of pain. However, the dude who plays Little Finger was in the original Queer as Folk...so, there's that....

Men are the worst.

You just wrote my Father's wet dream. Well done.

I try!

NeoXChaos

sigh already talking voter fraud in Hawaii.

CehPM0GWEAEyD2J.jpg

So, at this point we're basically waiting for NY to give the final deathblow in the delegate count?

NY and the 26th is not going to give her the deathblow. She just gains back the delegates she lost tuesday, today and WI/WY. He's going to cut into that lead after the 26th anyway again in KY, OR, WV and IN.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

CehPM0GWEAEyD2J.jpg

That's like a record for Sanders supporters.

So, at this point we're basically waiting for NY to give the final deathblow in the delegate count?

a 60/40 NY Win basically makes Sanders get like 80% of California which is not happening.

Well WA has almost double than SC. So it's more like Georgia.

That's fair. I was thinking of Alaska

Loudninja

pic

NY and the 26th is not going to give her the deathblow. She just gains back the delegates she lost tuesday, today and WI/WY. He's going to cut into that lead after the 26th anyway again in KY, OR, WV and IN.
Is.....is that fan fic?

I just bought me some Hillary shares for Hawaii just in case. If I lose, it's only $9. If I win, it's potentially $150+. I also have half of my shares to auto-sell at 50 just in case of a wild swing to hedge my bets even more.

Holmes

It really does suck to lose this badly. Haven't felt it since New Hampshire. Now I know how Sanders supporters have felt more often than not during this primary season. No wonder some have gone unhinged.

It doesn't exactly paint a flattering picture of Hillary's organization and campaign when she is getting utterly embarrassed in these caucuses.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It doesn't exactly paint a flattering picture of Hillary's organization and campaign when she is getting utterly embarrassed in these caucuses.

How so, Cock Uses gauge enthusiasm more than anything else. Have you bothered to look at the number of voters in a Cock Uses versus a Primary?

Like Bernie in primaries?

Yes? Why are you deflecting this onto Bernie like I care about his campaign? These knee-jerk reactions...

How so, Cock Uses gauge enthusiasm more than anything else. Have you bothered to look at the number of voters in a Cock Uses versus a Primary?
Caucuses are tests of organization as much as anything, to lose by these margins is embarrassing in any context.

Wilsongt

Yes? Why are you deflecting this onto Bernie like I care about his campaign? These knee-jerk reactions...

Caucuses are tests of organization as much as anything, to lose by these margins is embarrassing in any context.

Talk about knee jerk, lol. It was a joke, good sir.

Suikoguy

What does this have to do with my post? Caucuses are tests of organization as much as anything, to lose by these margins is embarrassing in any context.

Since you are apparently too lazy to look it up yourself, I'll do it.

There were 17026 votes for Sanders in WA, versus 6491 for Hillary.

North Carolina, which is worth about the same amount of delegates, had 616383 votes for Hillary versus 460,316 votes for Sanders.

Do you see the problem here?

Holmes

Caucuses hurt Clinton. No doubt about that. But I think there's something more than that. I think white Democrats in blood red states want to fall in love, not in line. We've seen that this year and in 2008. Non-white Democrats in red states probably feel like they have more to lose under a Republican federal government so they didn't fall in love so easily this year (or...at all).

As for the Pacific Northwest, well. It's not hard to imagine why Sanders did so well there.

North Carolina, which is worth about the same amount of delegates, had 616383 votes for Hillary versus 460,316 votes for Sanders.

Those aren't votes in that sense. They're delegates. Like Nevada.

Tesseract

Banned
it's a shame corporate media, the dnc, and the establishment are colluding against bernie. they'll regret their misdeeds, the people won't stand for carcosa.

Holmes

Those WA numbers are state delegate equivalents though. If WA was a primary she probably would've lost by a similar margin than she won in NC, maybe a bit more (15-20%).

I'm not seeing its relevance, no. I know that caucuses are low turnout, it's the exact reason why organization is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom