• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTED.

Oh you meant later? nevermind.

I'm not so sure about that, we'll see. Not that it will mean anything in the end mind you.

Even if he managed to win another big state, it won't be by this type of margin. This was his one big, big win. A month ago, it may have helped him a bit more than this one will.

My mom's diablosing hard. She's cussing out whoever was on MSNBC earlier. XD

And for anyone who enjoys my mom's antics, she managed to wake us up this morning at 6:30 letting us know we had to take her to the gay club so she could see one of her favorite drag queens perform. On jock night.

I'm legit scared.

I see a lot of confederate paraphernalia in Indiana. We have a giant, unmissable monument in downtown Indianapolis all about Indiana's vital war-time contributions to the union. I am continually baffled by the amount I see.

Basically, they're equating the Confederate flag with white pride. History be damned. Didn't The KKK start in Indiana?

Even if he managed to win another big state, it won't be by this type of margin. This was his one big, big win. A month ago, it may have helped him a bit more than this one will.

And for anyone who enjoys my mom's antics, she managed to wake us up this morning at 6:30 letting us know we had to take her to the gay club so she could see one of her favorite drag queens perform. On jock night.

I'm legit scared.

Depends on your definition of "big state". Oregon has 74 delegates and he'll probably win that state by a 75-25 margin.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

I'm legit scared.

Pretty much;

I think Sanders would have still won a Primary in WA, and WA can certainly get credit for largest most liberal state.

Bernie will probably win big in Kentucky and West Virginia. The closed nature actually helps him there as all of those Republican voters still registered as Democrats will go for him like in Oklahoma.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bernie will probably win big in Kentucky and West Virginia. The closed nature actually helps him there as all of those Republican voters still registered as Democrats will go for him like in Oklahoma.

KY is 61, and OK is 42.

Looks like the final number for Alaska is 81.6% to 18.4%

The rest of King county and Whatcom county are like

giphy.gif

Tesseract

Banned

I'm legit scared.

SxwZHoG.gif

I don't normally post Facebook shit, but I thought this was genuinely funny:

It's wrong though. Bernie is Jon Snow. He's a bastard outsider who's spent his life caucusing with the Starks and everyone
thinks he's dead
but
are holding out hope that he comes back to life.

So, uh, any OTA for those returns from Hawaii? I mean it's like 6pm there now and the caucuses began there at 3pm if I remember correctly. Does it really take this long to get results from a caucus? I remember the GOP caucus not taking as long....

I see a lot of confederate paraphernalia in Indiana. We have a giant, unmissable monument in downtown Indianapolis all about Indiana's vital war-time contributions to the union. I am continually baffled by the amount I see.

At my high school pickup trucks with Confederate flag bumper stickers and horns that played Dixie were not uncommon. Southern Indiana had its share of Confederate sympathizers during the Civil War, as many of the settlers there had migrated from Virginia.

So, uh, any OTA for those returns from Hawaii? I mean it's like 6pm there now and the caucuses began there at 3pm if I remember correctly. Does it really take this long to get results from a caucus? I remember the GOP caucus not taking as long....

The state party chair said they're not releasing results until they have the official count. That usually takes hours.

Bowdz

I don't normally post Facebook shit, but I thought this was genuinely funny:

Lol at people trying to upset the established roles.

Hilldawg - Khaleesi
Trump - White Walkers
Cruz - Ramsay Bolton (aka Sausage guy)
Bernie - Ned Stark (beloved by all as being pure and about to lose big)

The state party chair said they're not releasing results until they have the official count. That usually takes hours.

Why are people hanging around in this thread then? the official numbers won't be released until tomorrow basically then. Well, seeing as HI only gives out 25 delegates, I'm out of here.

Don't know why the state party chair doesn't just give out the unofficial numbers....

Bowdz

Apparently Amanda Carpenter deleted the tweet with the pic of her in what appeared to be Cruz's jacket with the temp tattoo lol

Bro, I have to seriously thank you for being as into the #Cruzsexscandal as I am and keeping us updated. Today was so boring compared to the unmitigated thrill that was Friday. National Enquirer be damned, I SO want this story to be true.

Why are people hanging around in this thread then? the official numbers won't be released until tomorrow basically then. Well, seeing as HI only gives out 25 delegates, I'm out of here.

Don't know why the state party chair doesn't just give out the unofficial numbers....

Because this is PoliGaf. Waiting on useless pieces of data is what we do.

Well, that and subvert the heterosexual agenda.

ivysaur12

Banned

It's only 9:20!

And yeah, it's a good night for Bernie, but neither Hawaii nor Alaska give out many delegates. Washington will be Sanders's biggest delegate prize of the contest, but that dent in Hillary's lead will probably evaporate once we get into April.

Bro, I have to seriously thank you for being as into the #Cruzsexscandal as I am and keeping us updated. Today was so boring compared to the unmitigated thrill that was Friday. National Enquirer be damned, I SO want this story to be true.

The truth must come out! Nothing will be as great as an ultra conservative like Cruz being caught in multiple affairs, especially one that is a horrible human being that wants horrible things done to so many different people. Hopefully TMZ busts it open next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom