• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mael

Well, I was being sarcastic of course. The is an asshole, and is wrong both ways. He shouldn't veto the bill because of economic reasons, he should because its the right thing to do. Sanders wouldn't need companies telling him what to do on that front. I honestly don't know why you all hate him. There is far less anti Hillary stuff on this site than anti sanders. Personally, I would like there to be no making fun of/mocking/in fighting between people who basically agree on policies besides a few things in principle. And LGBT issues isn't one of those issues were we disagree on.

Can we get a swear jar for everytime a poster claims his group is somehow a special snowflakes and this site is choke full of anti-something something?
You can use the money to put a discount for Gaf Gold or something.
It's even worse than MSFT/Sony/Nintendo/etc fanboys claiming the site is full of haters and it does nothing but misdirect the conversation

can i get a swear jar for every time someone i know on social media pretends clinton has changed her mind about income/wealth inequality as a result of sanders

can i get a swear jar for every time someone i know on social media pretends clinton has changed her mind about income/wealth inequality as a result of sanders

yeah I'd like one too. It isn't like she or Bill have been trying to change the world for like 40 years or anything, longer than most Bernie supporters have been alive.

My original post was due to the user taking cheep shots at Sanders. I mean, I get what the user was trying to say, that money in politics can do good things, but it can also do bad things. And most of the money goes to the wrong side.

There's something to be said, though, for not alienating half of the US economy on the grounds of ideological purity. If an entire concept, ie corporations, are thrown under the bus, what leverage does a President have to use them when necessary? Being wealthy is not corruption. Corporations may not be people, but they are not Satan incarnate.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I still cannot believe the GOP is going to let the delegates go to Cruz after the first ballot. It blows my mind they're willing to destroy the will of the voters like that.

Can we get a swear jar for everytime a poster claims his group is somehow a special snowflakes and this site is choke full of anti-something something?
You can use the money to put a discount for Gaf Gold or something.
It's even worse than MSFT/Sony/Nintendo/etc fanboys claiming the site is full of haters and it does nothing but misdirect the conversation

But you are apart of the anti-anti-crowd.

The latest Race for the White House was excellent. It sounds like it took a while but once Truman found his voice, he was awesome. Though him comparing Dewey and the GOP to Hitler was ballsy just 3 years after the war.

Redo it but cross reference GOP WTAs only and where does she shit

not what you're looking for, but if the Dems copied the GOP ruleset exactly for every state, it would be about 886-483 Clinton not including Hawaii or Colorado results (waiting for a more detailed breakdown in the former)

After the election. Should have been clear. I don't want to get attacked for rocking YASSSS QUEEN stuff.

So, this map is the SEC of political maps?

No, it would be the SEC of political maps if it was Hillary's map, since it would be strong in the South, and dominating her non-SEC opponent ;)

The title of the article was enough for me.

Yeah, I really don't know
youths don't investigate
why people don't look into Goodman's views. I mean, he's flipped around more than Sanders' supporters claim Hillary has flipped on things. He was writing about Rand Paul in 2013 for God's sakes!

Holmes

She sure shits it up in the cock uses.
lol.

If the Dem primary were similar to the GOP primary, Clinton takes all the delegates in OH, FL, AZ, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, and AR. She'll take a large majority of them in VA, NC, and TX (you'd have to go to congressional/state senate district results to get the full picture).

Sanders gets all delegates in VT, UT, and I think that's it? Clinton is viable in every other caucus she lost big under GOP thresholds I believe.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
She has to agree to debates. Agreed sanders might kamikaze her but not agreeing to debate looks a bit pooey.

noshten

Clinton campaign hesitant to more debates because of Sanders' tone: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-debates-221292

They have already agreed on more debates, I though the question is where the April one would be hosted and at what date.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders agree to four more debates

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have agreed to add four more debates, including one this Thursday in New Hampshire just days before that state's primary.

The decision expands the total number of Democratic debates from six to ten, and suggests both campaigns are prepared for a drawn-out primary battle that will extend at least until May.

The first additional debate will take place in New Hampshire on Thursday. The campaigns have also agreed to a March debate in Flint, Michigan, and two more debates in April and May. The May debate is likely to take place in California.

What remains undecided is where the Democrats will hold the April debate. The Clinton campaign is pushing for a debate in Pennsylvania, given the state's importance in the general election. The Sanders campaign wants to hold that debate in Brooklyn, New York.

Sanders spokesperson Michael Briggs confirmed that the campaigns had agreed to the four debates. When asked to confirm a Washington Post report that put the April debate in Pennsylvania, he said his campaign "would still also like one in New York."

The Clinton campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/03/media/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-new-hampshire-debate/

Another debate can only help Bernie. There's zero reason for Hillary to agree and that gives her campaign a plausible excuse for declining.

Flip flopping on debates is not a good look no matter how she justifies it

CCS

Banned
Bernie doesn't deserve another debate. She doesn't have to debate with his campaign, for the same reason I don't debate corpses: you lose all relevance once you're dead :p

lol.

If the Dem primary were similar to the GOP primary, Clinton takes all the delegates in OH, FL, AZ, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, and AR. She'll take a large majority of them in VA, NC, and TX (you'd have to go to congressional/state senate district results to get the full picture).

Sanders gets all delegates in VT, UT, and I think that's it? Clinton is viable in every other caucus she lost big under GOP thresholds I believe.

iirc:

she won every CD in virginia, won all but CD10 and 11 in NC, and won all but SD14 and SD30 in TX

so she would've won TX 209-13, NC 98-9, and VA 95-0

Paskil

Damn, Trump is going to be in Janesville tomorrow, but my work calendar is full of meetings I can't miss. I wanted to go and get kicked out. :(

Jennifer Epstein – Verified account ‏@jeneps

On MSNBC, @kristina_schake says details of future debates being worked out w DNC, & brings up Sanders negativity, but doesn't link as JB did

Probably more realistically what's happening

Holmes

Pretty sure Clinton got shat on for agreeing to the MSNBC New Hampshire debate in early February (people were calling her desperate because we all knew she'd lose the state) and now they're trying to have it their way with New York.

Whatever, let him debate. Clinton's about to have her New Hampshire on the 19th anyway.

At this point Sanders campaign is hoping for a debate "moment" like Rubio's malfunction or something. That's the only way they can win and that's why they're insisting on it so much. It's quite clear.

Holmes

iirc:

she won every CD in virginia, won all but CD10 and 11 in NC, and won all but SD14 and SD30 in TX

so she would've won TX 209-13, NC 98-9, and VA 95-0
Interesting. The South was so bad for Sanders but the proportional system really made it look less bad than it really was. And it still looked disastrous.

tomtom94

Apparently the American Freedom Party met and endorsed the following cabinet for President Trump:

CepqQqFWsAEMhx-.jpg

Cepq3EiW4AEcgff.jpg

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/714500325902782467
https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/714500985654218752

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Apparently the American Freedom Party met and endorsed the following cabinet for President Trump:

https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/714500325902782467
https://twitter.com/dliebelson/status/714500985654218752

What the flying fuck? That scares the shit out of me.

She did better in South Carolina than he did in New Hampshire. But I think the margin in New York for her will be similar to what it was for him in New Hampshire.

That would be game over. I'm expecting a 10 point win, partly because I don't want to get my hopes up too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom