• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fascinating.

za9UJBkh.jpg

I fucking clicked popgaf when I was trying to get in here....

I'm scarred.

How could you get them confused?

One is full of bitter queens who YASSS WERK all the time, who post annoying GIFs constantly, and act as though their preferences are better to everyone else.

The other one's about pop music.

Honest question, what's the tangible benefit of me getting an ssd? I know what they are and the differences, just want to know why it's worth it?

Boot up time isn't an issue. I backup my stuff. I take good care of my stuff (the laptop that died was like 8 years old!).

I'm out of the loop as they say, so I'm asking to educate myself.
Basically, it's a faster and more expensive drive for loading saved data on a computer, and because it doesn't need moving parts to function its quieter then a normal hdd. Its a big help with loading times in games, but windows 10 boots up quickly on a regular hdd so I don't see much of a benefit for you to glean from it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well if Carson ends up as the VP I guess Hillary can pick anyone she wants.

If Carson ends up the VP, I am going to make an epic crow-eating thread for everyone who made fun of me when I mentioned in June that he was a possibility.

Bronx-Man

Banned
So I'm thinking of ideas for a future debate OT, and I'm leaning towards Steven Universe for one of them. Trying to come up with how to tie it all together though.

Was thinking Civil War as well, but we've already had 2 OTs just for Marvel Comics.

So I'm thinking of ideas for a future debate OT, and I'm leaning towards Steven Universe for one of them. Trying to come up with how to tie it all together though.

Do not debase my queens by comparing them to Trump or Cruz goddammit :mad:

Garnet, Pearl, Peridot, Amethyst, Steven, and Connie don't deserve to have their names drug through the mud by being compared to Trump or Cruz.

Cerium

Seriously?

Almost completely white, blue collar state that delivered Hillary and Trump some of their biggest losses and victories respectively so far? Yes, seriously.

The flipside is that Hillary would probably have a shot at Arizona and other typically red states, but Trump would absolutely threaten Hillary in New Hampshire. I'd even favor him there, all else being equal. What data are you looking at that suggests otherwise?

I hope so, I just don't see the swing suburbia counties (e.g. Arapahoe, etc...) that used to be reliably Republican that Obama managed to carry voting for Hillary. I'd hope that the Hispanic growth would offset the drop off I see her getting there.

Two months ago my reliably Republican, college educated co-workers were all planning on leaving the top of the ticket blank if their nominee was Drumpf. However with Scalia's death they're voting for him. I'm just personally seeing the 'college educated' voter still voting R due to their awareness of the Supreme Court.

I'll be shocked if the GOP leaves that seat open for that long. They know the long-shot they have in November, and the fact that they'll likely lose the Senate. Hillary could nominate anyone she wanted to, and get them confirmed pretty quickly. By the summer, when they're staring a shit-show in the mouth, they'll cave to an Obama moderate.

I'll be shocked if the GOP leaves that seat open for that long. They know the long-shot they have in November, and the fact that they'll likely lose the Senate. Hillary could nominate anyone she wanted to, and get them confirmed pretty quickly. By the summer, when they're staring a shit-show in the mouth, they'll cave to an Obama moderate.

The problem is, a concession in the summer looks like they think they're going to lose in November. If it looks like they're going to get their shit pushed in, and they cave, then it's completely going to go against their "We're going to win" shtick.

Did he get lip injections? Because they do not look natural there?

Yes. There's a song by Willam, Detox and Vicky called "Silicon."

She was in a car accident when she was younger (stil an adult). She went a bit into plastic surgery. BUt she embraces it. Had her lips done. Her pecs. Cheeks. Butt. Lots of stuff. She's more silicon than Cher is, at the moment.

Yes. There's a song by Willam, Detox and Vicky called "Silicon."

She was in a car accident when she was younger (stil an adult). She went a bit into plastic surgery. BUt she embraces it. Had her lips done. Her pecs. Cheeks. Butt. Lots of stuff. She's more silicon than Cher is, at the moment.

I can't even imagine..

The cheek bones are way more disturbing than the lips.
Nah it's those lips. They look like those candied lips.

Diablos

Almost completely white, blue collar state that delivered Hillary and Trump some of their biggest losses and victories respectively so far? Yes, seriously.

The flipside is that Hillary would probably have a shot at Arizona and other typically red states, but Trump would absolutely threaten Hillary in New Hampshire. I'd even favor him there, all else being equal. What data are you looking at that suggests otherwise?

I'm not seeing any data just going by conventional GE wisdom... which is probably dumb. What are you seeing in AZ that suggests a Hillary win?

Anne Hathaway just seems like so much fun to hang out with. One of my fav ladies in Hollywood.
From 2nd sources (not aure how much stock we should put in those), she's a total diva and an asshole on set. Like she yelled at a lowly production assistant guy for talking to her highness.

From 2nd sources (not aure how much stock we should put in those), she's a total diva and an asshole on set. Like she yelled at a lowly production assistant guy for talking to her highness.

That's pretty crazy if true. She always seems down to earth in interviews and in stuff like Lip Sync Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom