• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty crazy if true. She always seems down to earth in interviews and in stuff like Lip Sync Battle.
There was a huge thread on least likeable people in hollywood last year, and she was the big subject in it. I think even a neogaffer witnessed her shittery on set.

Have you guys tried this?

wild-blue-blueberry-lager.jpg

Good stuff

There was a huge thread on least likeable people in hollywood last year, and she was the big subject in it. I think even a neogaffer witnessed her shittery on set.

Wow that sucks. Atleast I still have Rosario Dawson

Almost completely white, blue collar state that delivered Hillary and Trump some of their biggest losses and victories respectively so far? Yes, seriously.

The flipside is that Hillary would probably have a shot at Arizona and other typically red states, but Trump would absolutely threaten Hillary in New Hampshire. I'd even favor him there, all else being equal. What data are you looking at that suggests otherwise?

In 2012 New Hampshire was around 2.5% more Democratic than the national average. I can buy Trump's blue collar appeal cutting that down to 1% or so. So yeah, if he gets beats Clinton in the national vote, Trump probably wins NH. I just don't see how he gets there.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm pretty sure ellen pompeo died 10 years ago and it's just a hologram that tries to speak as sugary as humanly possible these days

madp

The Light of El Cantare
My brother in law offered me a ticket to the Trump rally in Vandalia, OH on Saturday. I kind of want to go just as an observer to history but I'm also terrified by the atmosphere at his rallies and don't know if I can "play along" convincingly. Has anybody here braved one of these things?

My brother in law offered me a ticket to the Trump rally in Vandalia, OH on Saturday. I kind of want to go just as an observer to history but I'm also terrified by the atmosphere at his rallies and don't know if I can "play along" convincingly. Has anybody here braved one of these things?
One guy said there was one close to him and i pleaded him to go there with a muslims for trump sign. That would probably be dangerous
But so worth it

Yeah, I went to the one in Ft. Worth. It was really great.

Wilsongt

:( : hugs :

Fuck him. Not literally. He doesn't deserve that. Unless it's a hate fuck, which I can get on board. Maybe. But you're worth 10 of him. Screw him.

We had a short conversation, then he ordered us some pizza, then he got another phone call. Lol.

Is the debate interesting?

I've never been to a Trump one. Going to a Kasich one on Saturday.

I'm going to enjoy anus mouth rambling on and on about whatever. Should be fun. Might get slightly drunk ahead of time. Might make it more fun.

http://bluenationreview.com/outrage-over-mississippiberning-hashtag/

In the future, we're going to need some creative solutions to managing online supporters. It's going to be really difficult due to the nature of the Internet, but damn, this stuff can sink you. For a guy with demographic problems, you cannot have anyone act this tone-deaf, especially not in the state with one of the highest AA populations in the country.

I mean, I'm a native so it immediately comes off as fucked up to me, but this hashtag should've been backspaced as soon as it was typed.

After rooting for trump to win for so long so that the republican party gets fucked up and the dems get the easy win i think I've accidentally started to be a trump fan lol

After rooting for trump to win for so long so that the republican party gets fucked up and the dems get the easy win i think I've accidentally started to be a trump fan lol

Sometimes I feel like I've gone too deep, but then I realize how garbage it would be for our country if any republican candidate wins. I still feel like Trump is probably the nicest guy from that side though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
One guy said there was one close to him and i pleaded him to go there with a muslims for trump sign. That would probably be dangerous
But so worth it

Yeah, I wouldn't have the guts. I've been thinking of a backhanded compliment on the microscopic chance I get close enough for a handshake, though.

Yeah, I went to the one in Ft. Worth. It was really great.

Did you just applaud politely? Try to be inconspicuous?

HylianTom

Banned
Any time the thought of going to a Trump rally comes up, my memory bank immediately pulls-up the scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where there's a slow zoom (accompanied by a fade-up on the Nazi march music) to the road sign that says <<< Venice - Berlin >>> .

Bronx-Man

Banned
Any time the thought of going to a Trump rally comes up, my memory bank immediately pulls-up the scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where there's a slow zoom (accompanied by a fade-up on the Nazi march music) to the road sign that says <<< Venice - Berlin >>> .

Republican_party_headquarters-3.jpg

Grief.exe

So I think we can all agree that many of these Republican policies are completely divorced from reality.

Why do you think these guys do this? Do you think they truly believe these principles are legitimate? Are they doing this just to hold onto power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom