• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cruz's attack on Trump regarding tariffs is one of the worst answers given in this answer election season.

1. It's way too complicated of an answer to persuade voters that are dumb.
2. It's a fucking stupid answer in terms of actual merit so it will repel voters that are not dumb.

This guy is not a good debater.

Diablos

The GOP thinks they're people tonight.

Isn't that cute?
Trump basically not touching social security. Wow. He's gonna make such a shift to the center after he wins the nom.

After digesting the past two Democratic debates I'm just not sure what to think of this election. I feel totally clueless trying to make a prediction.

THE THINGS REPUBLICANS APPLAUD ARE INSANE.

Hawk2025 said:
U6 adds part-time workers.

"U5 includes discouraged workers and all other marginally attached workers. U6 adds on those workers who are part-time purely for economic reasons."

Ah, thanks.

Cruz's attack on Trump regarding tariffs is one of the worst answers given in this answer election season.

1. It's way too complicated of an answer to persuade voters that are dumb.
2. It's a fucking stupid answer in terms of actual merit so it will repel voters that are not dumb.

This guy is not a good debater.

I don't think it was too bad. If they are tariffs than prices probably is going to increase with the wage issue is that is extremely bad.

I don't think it was too bad. If they are tariffs than prices probably is going to increase with the wage issue is that is extremely bad.

But Cruz is also proposing tariffs.

I think Trump's plan is terrible, don't get me wrong, it's just that Cruz is proposing something pretty similar and that will have the similar consequences. That's what makes the answer terrible.

But Cruz is also proposing tariffs.

I think Trump's plan is terrible, don't get me wrong, it's just that Cruz is proposing something pretty similar and that will have the similar consequences. That's what makes the answer terrible.

I probably missed it, but it just seem he was just attacking the high percent of tariffs.

Will the edgy young males on GAF that support Trump because of their racism stop trying to hide that they like the racism alone after Trump called for ground troops tonight?

Grief.exe

Rubio is simultaneously arguing that man made Climate Change doesn't exist, and it does exist but we can't pass a law to change it because of China.

Are we really going to not ask the climate change question to the guy who holds senate hearings about how it's all fake and the guy who claims on Twiiter that climate change was invented by the Chinese to steal our jobs? As a climate scientist I'm more pissed off at CNN than anything said on this stage today.

Grief.exe

q3xJZRv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom