• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Master troll, genius strategist. Spends months being outrageous and after Romney calls everyone to arms they tune in to find reasonable trump and wonder what all the fuss was about.

He's a goddamn monster. Though, I have to wonder what the next Can't Stump the Trump will look like given how low-key he was today.

Diablos

Lol, this dude always snaps on women. He has so much underlying anger. He acts like he's the nice guy on the debate stage and just a total asshole everywhere else
Says a lot about his character. He acts like the nice sensible lovable guy on stage but literally made the CNN anchor's voice tremble after storming off on her, knowing it was live too. What. A. Phony. Prick.

Says a lot about his character. He acts like the nice sensible lovable guy on stage but literally made the CNN anchor's voice tremble after storming off on her, knowing it was live too. What. A. Phony. Prick.

It's not even the first time he's done it. He's done it multiple times to women reporters and noone ever calls him out on it.

Diablos

He's a goddamn monster.
He is. PoliGAF, we underestimated him. Hillary has her work cut out for her. The GE is not gong to be a slam dunk for Hillary.

He's doing his art of the deal thing and it's paying off.

We overestimated Rubio. Hillary would have destroyed him.

So the author of a book about a contested Republican convention was the top vote getter in the Virgin Islands and the reason that no one is getting any pledged delegates? And this guy was only ruled eligible by a judge earlier today? Amazing.

royalan

Welp, that debate was a waste of time. I was waiting for someone to pull out their dick and piss on someone right on stage. Never happened.

Yep, watersports. That's what I was expecting, based on the last few debates. So disappointed.

If they were going to make this the debate about substance, would have been nice if they talked about some substance.

And LOL @ this group on CNN who watched the debate. A woman in the group who was leaning Cruz before the debate changed her vote to Rubio specifically because of his response on Cuba. Uh oh, Benie...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Welp, that debate was a waste of time. I was waiting for someone to pull out their dick and piss on someone right on stage. Never happened.

Yep, watersports. That's what I was expecting, based on the last few debates. So disappointed.

If they were going to make this the debate about substance, would have been nice if they talked about some substance.

And LOL @ this group on CNN who watched the debate. A woman in the group who was leaning Cruz before the debate changed her vote to Rubio specifically because of his response on Cuba. Uh oh, Benie...

I also expected someone to pee on someone else. This was bullshit, I was all nice and drunk and everything.

So the author of a book about a contested Republican convention was the top vote getter in the Virgin Islands and the reason that no one is getting any pledged delegates? Amazing.
Apparently the best taste in entertainment in the country. "Well, if we have to go to Cleveland, we might as well as well have some fun by showing up as kings worthy of bribes of all types." As unpledged they could do whatever the hell they felt like, right? Sounds like a party.

Apparently the best taste in entertainment in the country. "Well, if we have to go to Cleveland, we might as well as well have some fun by showing up as kings worthy of bribes of all types." As unpledged they could do whatever the hell they felt like, right? Sounds like a party.

It sounds like this guy was a carpetbagger that went to the Virgin Islands just to cause chaos. He had to win a legal fight to even participate in it.

RoKKeR

There was no blood for the blood god, that's the consensus.

Everyone rolled over for Trump. Its over; Trump wins. May God have mercy on our souls.

The Party Surrendered to Trump.

It did sort of seem that way.

My biggest takeaway is that the fairly civil nature of the debate exposed how fucking insane these people are, and how much harm they could cause to our country if elected president. I was fucking livid at Rubio during his time in climate change.

I find that really funny, but I don't know enough for if that's expected or a real problem. If anyone knows, do tell. Somebody did pop in here earlier saying something like they could be our correspondent.

It'll be a problem if Trump is a few delegates short of a majority. But the three delegates he could have potentially won are unlikely to swing this. Though it'd be amazing if it did.
A man wrote a book on contested conventions, then moved to the Virgin Islands with his wife & 2 friends to run as delegates. And they won.
What a weird election this is.

its really not

It really is. She'll of course claim to oppose the occupation and support a two-state solution, but will in practice defend everything Israel does in the name of self-defense and do fuck all to exert any pressure on Bibi.

A candidate who openly supported Greater Judea and Samaria would at least be more honest.

Mike M

Nick N
The thing that disappoints me most this election is that it is exponentially more insane than 2012, and we've no Political Kombat to show for it.

It could have been amazing.

NeoXChaos

adam, ebay and manky. How delusional is your Governor about this race? he insist he's somehow going to by mental gymnastics leap frog Cruz and Trump to the nomination.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
adam, ebay and manky. How delusional is your Governor about this race? he insist he's somehow going to by mental gymnastics leap frog Cruz and Trump to the nomination.

Not from Ohio, but I think he's gunning for VP at this point. If he wins Ohio he could strike a deal with Trump to deliver the nomination in exchange for the VP slot.

Holmes

Not from Ohio, but I think he's gunning for VP at this point. If he wins Ohio he could strike a deal with Trump to deliver the nomination in exchange for the VP slot.
I think so too. But under a brokered convention, Cruz will have more delegates and thus more leverage. If the mood is "Trump has the most delegates/popular votes so he should get the nomination" during the convention, Cruz has a better case.

Trump's campaign manager yelling at the woman he assaulted.

CdPmZTvUkAAE0EJ.jpg

Trump is going to get baited into a question on whether he believes rape victims and it's going to be the worst thing you've ever heard.

Trump's campaign manager yelling at the woman he assaulted.

Trump is going to get baited into a question on whether he believes rape victims and it's going to be the worst thing you've ever heard.

He really is a ticking time bomb with these sorts of questions. He has no ability to gracefully deflect them.

Bowdz

With regards to Bush and Kasich, it absolutely baffles me that neither of them have had anyone talk to them about posture and body language. Both of them hunch their neck over and slouch (except Bush when he's standing on his tip toes) which make them look tired and weak and Kasich in that interview has his hands on his hips making him look like he's pissed and ready to jump down the interviewer's throat. These are minor, elementary points like stand up straight, have open body language, and don't fidget and yet, seemingly, no one has told them about this issue or they just don't listen. It's such an unforced error because it contributes to the subconscious image people make of these people and when the man you are trying to beat happens to be a 6'2" bully, anything you do to make you look smaller or nervous comes across TERRIBLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom