• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecotic

Where are these polls that show Trump beating Hillary?

Well let's see, there's one fairly recently and uh, one more.

25570369432_c87d5f8d04_b.jpg

Tarkus

These are all words, but I don't know what they mean together.
Finally, something Japanese where I know the reference!

Well let's see, there's one fairly recently and uh, one more.

five polls across one year, two of which(the most recent) are in the MoE

www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
I see. Thanks guys. I believe him slightly more now.

Duck Dynasty and the Duggars on the Supreme Court.

They can make tater tot casserole between decisions about how to ban gays, women and brown people.

Don't you mean they would get their undocumented mexican workers to make casseroles for them between decisions?

Man, I just love how Trump strolls through the spin room like a king walking in his garden taking in the sun while countless reporters/peasants fall on each other to talk to him. He does this after every debate lol

I fell asleep about a half hour before the debate, assuming it would wake me up. Given I just woke up now, I'm extremely disappointed.

No one trying anything truly bold is code for "yup, this is the situation we candidates have gotten ourselves into and we're fucked." They just don't have the energy for the bullshit anymore.

Makai

I fell asleep about a half hour before the debate, assuming it would wake me up. Given I just woke up now, I'm extremely disappointed.

No one trying anything truly bold is code for "yup, this is the situation we candidates have gotten ourselves into and we're fucked." They just don't have the energy for the bullshit anymore.
You would have fallen back asleep if it were on.

rodvik

Please dear god Hillary or Bernie you have to win this thing. The notion of any of these Republican's getting power is terrifying.

Ecotic

Trump looked insulted to be subjected to the continued company of these defeated vermin. I'll just have to wait until Tuesday night to get my fix of excitement.

Ok Trump is winning 80% on Time's debate poll. That's higher than he usually gets. Looks like his calm and peaceful demeanor struck a cord with more moderate republicans.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Ok Trump is winning 80% on Time's debate poll. That's higher than he usually gets. Looks like his calm and peaceful demeanor struck a cord with more moderate republicans.
Master troll, genius strategist. Spends months being outrageous and after Romney calls everyone to arms they tune in to find reasonable trump and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom