• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, I shouldn't have made those insinuations. But I just can't comprehend how someone can conclude a Trump win in November, with what we know now, without having something to gain from that conclusion in November.

No, dont! I know sometimes I come off as a bittered Bernie supporter who only cares about getting his way, so I dont blame you. I shouldnt have brought that topic to argue, I am sorry.

I just think people are really underestimating Donald. An assassination attempt or whatever would be the tipping point that gives him the generals.

Makai

While I think Drumpf is going to be a very weak GE candidate, I agree with this wholeheartedly. This has been a pretty extreme and volatile election thus far and I'm sure it'll continue into the general.
There's also the specter of political realignment hanging over the two parties.

Grief.exe

What are Adam's thoughts on the recent Hillary Clinton Aids/HIV comments?

There is no chance Trump wins in November. He is the easiest layup the democrats could be handed. I just hope he pulls through and wins Ohio and Florida on Tuesday.

Stop I can only get so erect.

Owzers

what if people declare victory if Trump doesn't become the nominee and whoever does wins because they don't feel the need to vote in the general since they already "won"?

ivysaur12

Banned
It'll be interesting to see how this affects general election polls going forward. Trump's numbers were already falling off a cliff.

p2nqSWp.jpg

That's a 10 point spread on average at the latest.

Omg my erection.

I know these are GE polls now but hnnnng

Teggy

Trump Jr. seems to be as bad as his father. I wonder if Ivanka is a closet racist. I'm curious what her Jewish husband thinks about all of this.

he has big balls I guess, I'd done give up honestly. I could not get on these stages I am so sure of that... so I give him that..

but this shit looks more like a parody or movie its pretty intense..

Any video of the guy who ran up anywhere?

gb8tO5t.gif

BmljJ9A.gif

t441MUK.gif

doesn't like himself ;)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think there was a kasich town hall that went on the air at 4AM after everyone was momentarily bored with trump. they played it in between repeats of LOCKDOWN and then at 9am went back to trump coverage.

kirblar

I don't see how you could think he could win. He has like self-identifying racists at his rallies punching people and he wants to do worse than waterboarding. He is the least liked political figure in history. Things would have to go really badly.
He can't even get a majority of GOP votes - he's winning on pluralities.

NeoXChaos

Ben Jacobs ‏@Bencjacobs 27m27 minutes ago
My cab driver in Chicago this morning said he was going to vote for Bernie before the Trump rally unrest. Now voting Trump.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be interesting to see how this affects general election polls going forward. Trump's numbers were already falling off a cliff.

p2nqSWp.jpg

That's a 10 point spread on average at the latest.
Can't un-see
the head of a penis ejaculating
. I guarantee there is no problem in the polling department. I guarantee.

royalan

Eh.

I think Hillary's "Where was Bernie in the 90s when I was fighting for healthcare" line was a sarcastic dig on him for trying to portray her as being against healthcare for everyone. She wasn't literally saying he wasn't there.

It's more of Bernie's "You're either for the way I want to do it or you're an enemy of the very concept" bullshit. Nobody who's paid any real attention to Hillary Clinton could argue that Hillary Clinton is against universal healthcare.

Yeah I think that part of the speech was taken out of context. She was saying that Sanders has been "attacking her record" on healthcare and that's her defense. Still, kind of a silly thing to say. Try not to say things that can be misconstrued out of context.

Eh.

I think Hillary's "Where was Bernie in the 90s when I was fighting for healthcare" line was a sarcastic dig on him for trying to portray her as being against healthcare for everyone. She wasn't literally saying he wasn't there.

It's more of Bernie's "You're either for the way I want to do it or you're an enemy of the very concept" bullshit. Nobody who's paid any real attention to Hillary Clinton could argue that Hillary Clinton is against universal healthcare.

That was my impression too. She should have worded it better.

But I understand why its difficult for her to defend her self or slam Bernie her in regards to the climate of the primary. Its like tap dancing on a minefield

Please trefoils are the best..

You misspelled Do-Si-Dos, brah.

What are Adam's thoughts on the recent Hillary Clinton Aids/HIV comments?

If you want me to address something, just quote something random of mine. I always try to respond.

Same as it was yesterday. It was an incredibly stupid thing to say for a ton of reasons. There are tons of things she could have praised Mrs. Reagan on, and why her brain went to freaking HIV/AIDS, I've no idea. However, she admitted she was wrong for saying it and apologized. Instead of judging her on one statement given at a funeral for a former First Lady, I will judge her stance on HIV/AIDS policy based on what she's done and what she's laid out.

I just realized that 90% of Trump's and Bernie's speeches overlap because they both use the word "Wall" so many times.
This is a joke! Everyone. A joke!

Text from my mom: "I tried to watch Trump rally on the youtube but it kept showing me kkk rallies instead. this isnt a joke. please teach me to search the youtube."

fantomena

Some people on the interwebz are saying the "violent protesters" at the Trump rally thing was Sanders supporters. Any knowledge of this?

I'm kinda feeling that bearded bro behind Trump at the moment. Black shirt, with a button. Plus, the guy in front of him is kinda hot too.

IT's a BERNIE PERSON!

Mwahahahaha

"Let's use a USA Chant"

tomtom94

Some people on the interwebz are saying the "violent protesters" at the Trump rally thing was Sanders supporters. Any knowledge of this?

There's a very specific campaign by a certain alt-right author who will remain nameless to portray one particular Sanders supporter as the Trump supporter who did the Nazi salute. Otherwise I suspect there's overlap but it's hardly like Sanders is ordering them around like soldiers (or encouraging them to be violent).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom