• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasich on support Trump as nominee:

Kasich said the "toxic environment" Trump is creating "makes it very, extremely difficult" to support him.

"To see Americans slugging themselves at a political rally deeply disturbed me," Kasich said while campaigning in Cincinnati. "We're better than that."

Doesn't sound like someone interested in being his VP.

NeoXChaos

I told y'all I wanted the Trump shit to end. It's dangerous. I don't care about beating him in the general election. That shit is secondary.

there is nothing we can do at this point. Only the GOP voters in the later states can stop him and even that might not be enough. He will have to be stopped in the general.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Now I'm thinking about what a contested convention will be like where Trump has 1,200 delegates and loses the nomination. It's...going to be a explosion.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I told y'all I wanted the Trump shit to end. It's dangerous. I don't care about beating him in the general election. That shit is secondary.

The GOP waited too long before taking him seriously. They didn't, and still might not, realize that he is the ID if the party's base.

Now I'm thinking about what a contested convention will be like where Trump has 1,200 delegates and loses the nomination. It's...going to be a explosion.

Literally. I would not be shocked in the slightest at Trump related terrorism at this point. He's tapped into a and encouraged a dangerous element in the country.

I'm waiting for the GE. For whatever reason, it's 270(Dem) vs 268(Trump) or something that is close enough, Trump says it's from voter fraud is why he lost.

Zeke Miller ‏@ZekeJMiller 9 mins
Clinton: The ugly, divisive rhetoric we are hearing from Donald Trump & the encouragement of violence & aggression is wrong & it's dangerous

Clinton: "If you play with matches, you're going to start a fire you can't control. That's not leadership. That's political arson."

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.

I wonder how much of this was to intimidate against such a thing.

Y2Kev

Holy. Crap.

Can you imagine having to be the guy that takes a bullet for someone saying that protestors are thugs?

Y2Kev

I guess some democrats are forgiven for crossing over to vote against Trump. This is absolutely insane.

Holy crap. Is this Trump's final form?

Things have sure went crazy in the last few days, it use to just be him blabbing around but yeah it has went to new levels and like a few of us said... I think the protests make people want to support him more.

I almost expect we will see him shot... which would be unfortunate no doubt, but almost seems that way.

I'm starting to agree the kind of toxicity we are seeing right now continuing and being flared for 8 more months would be terrible. There's no way the RNC can back him fully right?

trump is going to get someone killed and a few months from now there's gonna be a whole lot of people wondering why we didn't take the fact that he's a dangerous nutjob seriously.

Owzers

I'm not surprised at the higher energy Ohio rally today, seeing protesters cheering at their accomplishment of shutting down a Trump rally will only fuel them.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
trump is going to get someone killed and a few months from now there's gonna be a whole lot of people wondering why we didn't take the fact that he's a dangerous nutjob seriously.

We are empiricists. We need to see it happen for it to be made clear.

CdXOPnSXEAEb0z7.jpg

NO NO YOU HAD IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

RoKKeR

There will be fires.

This weekend has really solidified how scary this whole thing is becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom