• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your bird are belong to gust.

pmCc2Pt.gif

YASSSSS! Hahahahaha.

GutsOfThor

I may have too much faith of the general American electorate, but I don't think this will be close come November. I think most people aren't really paying attention, and are probably tuning out all the crazy stuff people are saying Trump is doing as an exaggeration. Once they start to actual pay attention and realize people aren't exaggerating, there is no way they will vote for him.

You have way too much faith lol.

Edit: I see shit like this all over my facebook. Instead of people making fun of dumb shit like this, they agree lol.

Her and Trump are cousins who are related to bush and most importantly the QUEEN then shes related to VLAD (Dracula)

I mean what the fuck?

Those comments by Trump are unfortunately not getting play. Jim Acosta mentioned his interview with the local c-bus station but skipped the nasty contents.

TheFatOne

Mrs. Khan with that ether. When asked about how she feels about Trumps comments she said something like a person that doesn't know about me, muslims, and doesn't know anything does not matter to her.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I may have too much faith of the general American electorate, but I don't think this will be close come November. I think most people aren't really paying attention, and are probably tuning out all the crazy stuff people are saying Trump is doing as an exaggeration. Once they start to actual pay attention and realize people aren't exaggerating, there is no way they will vote for him.

Stop believing in humans. have no faith in humans.

Stop thinking thinks will work out. Trump has a chancre of winning. Keep that in mind.

TheFatOne

It took a gold star family to finally call out Trump for pandering to voters. Have waited all fucking year for anyone to call it like it is. Dude is and has been clearly pandering for votes. It's gross as fuck, and most of the media should be ashamed of themselves. Khazir Khan is a national treasure.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Jesus Christ. The image in my head.

my fault :0

but since I'm at the top of the page.

Trump has a greater chance of winning than that a powerball ticket.
Trump has a greater chance of winning than being struck by lighting.

and both of those happen!

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

THis was earlier

Now Cast:
Hillary: 82.2%
Trump: 17.7%

Or the Polls Only:
Hillary 63.3%
Trump 36.7%

Or the Polls Plus:
Hillary 67.7%
Trump 32.3%

Is that what really happened or did he just punch in today's data?

I'm loving that spike either way.

He added the newest YouGov poll which didn't need unskweed this time. It increased her margins by 1 point across the board.

Posted?

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/hi...to-give-voters-rides-to-polling-places/25483/

Warren Buffett has long been one of the most prominent billionaires in Hillary Clinton’s corner, having endorsed her early on in the 2016 election cycle under the premise that he wants Wall Street to be reformed and he thinks he thinks his own taxes are too low. But now Buffett is putting his money (and his car) where his mouth is, promising to personally give voters rides to the polls on election day, and launching a website encouraging others to sign up to do the same.

Buffett’s new site is called Drive2Vote, and while he’s clearly supporting Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump in the 2016 election, his site has been set up so that anyone can sign up to either offer a ride or receive a ride to their polling place on election day without needing to specify who they might be voting for.

He's clearly trying to change stories by using fork and knife on chicken, hoping it will go viral like that Taco bowl pic. Drag his ass back into the shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom