• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Cn6FzcmWAAAto53.jpg

WOW.

No seriously, even I find this a WOW. Never did I think premiums actually went down. WOW.

It's a graph, but doesn't this show them going right back up again, and faster than before?

Ophelion

Can I hire you for my imaginary sales department?

Yes. I will make commericals the like of which no man has ever seen. Full of blatantly impossible declarations of quality and people doing JoJo poses because...because I like seeing people do JoJo poses, basically.

Stumptown = Best coffee ever.

Though Cafe Vita isn't too far behind.

Café Vita is my morning coffee of choice. So blissful. I will never leave Seattle. Our primary exports are coffee, salt in the NFL, and The Future. Coming in on the floating bridge in the morning as the dawn reflects off the sea and the mirrored buildings I think to myself: I live in a glorious place.

This is beautiful. It's wrong. But it's beautiful. :p

I love the smell of coffee, and I don't mind coffee IN stuff.

That's how it should ultimately be sold: our coffee tastes exactly like it smells. Has anyone used that as the sales tag for their coffee yet? They should.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
50k Bernie or Bust protesters at the DNC.

Surejan.gif

That's a lot of unemployed people able to afford travel ;)

I'm not even sure there are 50k of them left at this point.

Nihilist Arby's Twitter is just the best

Nihilist Arby's ‏@nihilist_arbys

Arbys was extremely inspired by melania's RNC speech last night.
Arbys: eat fresh

Nihilist Arby's ‏@nihilist_arbys Jul 5

Sad? Hungover? Trapped in a shitty sham marriage? Look at the bright side: soon you'll be dead & everyone will forget you even existed
Arbys

Also, SAD

Tuesday night had a total of 19.8 million viewers, lower than any convention showing in 2008 or 2012.

Tarkus

Correction: gross swill water coffee meant to be suffocated under a mountain of cream and sugar is gross.

A genuine, strong, dark roast is heavenly.
I'm more of a light roast-medium roast type of guy. There are plenty of beautiful beans that are in those classes. Dark roast is too bitter. I don't like bitter. Adam and Holmes like bitter.

Local Cleveland news just interviewed Pence.

He literally used the word "status quo" three times in a 2 minute interview. And he blended into the wall. It was great. Really high energy.

But I'm in for the balloon drop. I fucking LOVE balloon drops. GET HYPE.

Sianos

I'm more of a light roast-medium roast type of guy. There are plenty of beautiful beans that are in those classes. Dark roast is too bitter. I don't like bitter. Adam and Holmes like bitter.

I think I like my coffee bitter because I like really strong tastes in general. Probably also because my old coach would brew this amazing dark Columbian coffee for us that got me into loving dark coffee, whereas I don't think I've ever had a really good lighter or medium roast so I haven't given them a fair shot. Any suggestions?

Fox318

I honestly think Twitter may be the single worst creation to come out of mankind since mustard gas.

It adds nothing and people were free to post their own thoughts freely on other services not constrained to an stupid text limit.

Its a yelling platform and used by a plurality of the public who do not have the vocabulary skills to properly talk about issues.

jmood88

I honestly think Twitter may be the single worst creation to come out of mankind since mustard gas.

It adds nothing and people were free to post their own thoughts freely on other services not constrained to an stupid text limit.

Its a yelling platform and used by a plurality of the public who do not have the vocabulary skills to properly talk about issues.
Nah, that's ridiculous.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What's the story here?

Reid doesn't want to give up a Senate seat if he doesn't have to.

In terms of Booker, so long as he dropped right away the next special election would be this November. Which would bode well for Dems, so all it would do is give Christie the seat (you know he'd pick himself) for a few months until a Dem can win it back.

I think Iowa and NH are her weakest swing states for obvious reasons. Bernie needs to camp out in NH. I think Vilsack is the better Veep choice if we want to shore up a swing state.

Also, seriously, send help.

Fox318

Nah, that's ridiculous.

Is there any issue or problem that this nation or world has that can be solved in 140 characters or a quick hashtag?

Its designed for people who have no attention span in an era where people are hyper indulging information online.

Its how somebody like Trump gets a nom. He has his quick 1 sentence quips that get people into him as opposed to anything of substance.

The hope for something like twitter is that maybe a woman getting abused can get her story out or that something that a government would not want exposed can spread quickly but instead its a cesspool of noise.

If it isn't Warren I want Booker or Perez.

Hillary you have like 80 years of experience. You can pick someone who's a little green.

(Not so green like Castro to avoid a Palin type situation, but you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom