• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

Too bad it can't be like 30 EV's ��

Yes I know NOVA is driving this but it's just incredible how fast it changed
It's governor's history is DDRD.

Last 4 senate elections were DDDD.

The problem is the that the legislature screws it all up.

Oh, on that note.

Trump's Gallup approval today is 40/54. Approval flat, disapproval up 1.

So, I guess he didn't DEFINITELY GET A BUMP GUYS OF COURSE HE'S GETTING A BUMP

Tbf, wartime bumps have been a thing for ever. It appears that the non-stop conflict since 9/11 has finally exhausted that impulse.

Tbf, wartime bumps have been a thing for ever. It appears that the non-stop conflict since 9/11 has finally exhausted that impulse.

A president with historically low approval ratings especially on temperament after almost two decades of an unpopular war in the Middle East who sporadically sends missiles into the Middle East is not a recipe for success.

I thought this was good. I somehow missed that Brian Williams comment, yikes!

C9FLjodXgAE_bcQ.jpg

https://twitter.com/JAMyerson/status/851544934817693697

pigeon

Banned

Either Nate Cohn or Harry Enten (I forget which) has been talking for weeks about how wartime bumps are actually relatively rare and significantly limited to specific situations which don't pertain here.

An attack on America and unified elite support of the response are two very important elements that weren't present here.

Ogodei

Why would she do that, though? If you're a US senator, isn't governor of a state a step down? She also seems to be pretty popular. I doubt she'd have trouble winning another Senate term in 2020.

Governor's usually a step down, yes. Doesn't mean that people don't do it that way (like Sam Brownback, who was also a Senator). It just means that you don't see a path forward for yourself in national politics or just want to retreat to state politics for a while to regroup.

As far as lining up for the presidency goes, Vice President is top, SecState is second, and a Senator of any kind is third.

Ac30

QPac Virginia Poll:

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/va/va04112017_Vrw38mbb.pdf/

Dem Primary:

Perriello: 25
Northam: 20
Undecided: 51

GOP Primary:

Gillespie: 28
Stewart: 12
Wagner: 7
Undecided: 51

Gov General:

Perriello: 46
Gillespie: 33

Northam: 44
Gillespie: 33

Job Approval:

Trump: 36/57
McAuliffe: 52/32
Warner: 62/27
Kaine: 58/34

Senate General:

Kaine: 56
Ingraham: 35

Kaine: 57
Fiorina: 33

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/va/va04112017_Vrw38mbb.pdf/

Fiorina is still desperately trying to make politics happen, huh.

I... uhh... Hitler never used chemicals?

Does he even think before he talks?

I mean, let's ignore the obvious way in which Hitler used chemicals to kill people for a sec here, but a quick search of Wikipedia...
The Germans may have used poison gas on survivors from the Battle of Kerch, May 1942.

So... even if he doesn't "count" gas chambers for some dumb reason, the Nazis actually did in fact use chemical weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom