• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby+Roode+is+glorious.gif

mo60

Yeah. This is bad. If Estes is doing worse in a lot of strong republican counties in this congressional district compared to Pompeo he may not end up winning the special election. Thompson only needs to win Harvey and Sedgwick county and lower the margin of victory Estes gets in a few republican counties by enough to make it possible for him to win the special election.

Sessions didn't say that. He omitted the filth comment from the actual written speech which was released beforehand and he was referring to the gangs and the cartels, etc. Hence why it's being reported. Still doesn't stop Sessions from being a racist, drug war dinosaur, "tough on crime" douche but there you go.

Wait so he said it in the verbal speech when it wasn't in the written or it wasn't said at all?

Tamanon

Banned
I'm not getting my hopes up, but oh boy would that be a horrible loss for Trump, especially since he actually stepped into the race.

Did some checking on our state house gains we made in Kansas and only two of the seats we picked up were in KS-4, and most of them were in KS-3. I'd be shitting my pants if I'm Yoder right now lol

mo60

Thompson is up by 21% right now. There's a good chance if these favourable results continue thompson will win KS-4 by 1 to 2 points. Estes is currently winning edwards county by like 50 points.

Teggy

And out of nowhere...

H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR

Democratic Party is the United Airlines of politics. If there's a Bernie Sanders who won't leave, Debbie Waaserman Schultz pulls him out
12:56 AM · Apr 11, 2017

Bwahaha

mo60

Yeah. Thompson is doing bad in rural counties so far.He can still win if he does well enough in the more urban/suburban counties.

Holmes

Yeah uh. These rural counties have like 100 - 500 voters in each. Sedgwick, Butler and Harvey counties are >80% of the vote combined. Look there.

Yeah. Thompson is doing bad in rural counties so far.He can still win if he does well enough in the more urban/suburban counties.

I imagine this would lead to a lot of mainstream media articles about how we all need to better understand the concerns of urban America. Maybe send some reporters to coffee shops to talk to the patrons there about their thoughts on politics.
It won't.

CNN Exclusive: Classified docs contradict Nunes surveillance claims, GOP and Dem sources say
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/11/p...contradicts-nunes-unmasking-claims/index.html

CNN said:
Sebastian Gorka, a Trump foreign policy aide, cast Rice's actions as worse than the Watergate scandal that felled President Richard Nixon in an interview with pro-Trump Fox News host Sean Hannity.
"Losing 14 minutes of audiotape in comparison to this is a little spat in the sandbox in the kindergarten," Gorka said.

Good ol' CNN. Quoting a straight up Nazi Trump staffer without ever mentioning that he is a straight up Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom