• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalizer

@yashar
Trump just now: We are probably going to pull out from Nafta...we'll see what happens

internally-screaming-gif-14.gif

didn't we already do this song and dance a few months ago

am i silly for wondering how he didn't learn from how this thing went down last time

I'm honestly disappointed

Why say you are going to pardon the dude and not do it at the rally

If I was a criminal and Trump told me to not worry and sleep well because he'd pardon me, I'd say

"Gee thanks... but... please do it now. Just to make sure you don't forget incase you are basically forciably removed from office in a hurry"

Pixieking

Banned
"no action will be taken on that front any time today"

behold the master strategist as he finds his Critical Opening:

"lol okay then i'll just do it tomorrow instead"

What I thought when I read it, too. Also "no discussion"? Well, it's not like Trump discusses anything.

My wife gets annoyed at me when I dissect what she says sometimes, but it's like... When statements like this are released, it trains you to read between the lines.

Ending NAFTA is going to fuck everyone so hard

More than anyone it's going to crush farmers. It will also raise the price of every day items that people are accustomed to. The one saving grace is I'll get to point and laugh at a few people and say "told you so!", but I won't even feel good about it when I'm paying $3 for a pound of bananas...

Owzers

Ben Ferguson pretending it's just political differences people have tonight and not constant lies. They need to stop having trash on their show just to create drama.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Why would any of you think Trump WOULDN'T pardon some low life like Arpaio? Trump seems to go out of his way to do things that 1) reward his base and 2) piss off libs. Arpaio isn't like one of his PR minions who he doesn't mind throwing under the bus like Spicer or the Mooch. Arpaio's actually been out there (well, before he got arrested) doing the lord's work and shooting/imprisoning Mexicans. The man's a hero in right-wing circles. Of course, Trump would help him out.

Owzers

I wish the media would point out more how trump can passionately rant about what awful people they are for 40 minutes but only reluctantly condemns nazis and white supremacists in plain generic sentences after one murders a woman.

Pixieking

Banned
Speech won't hurt Trump. It won't help him either just make his supporters more excited to actually answer pollster calls for next few days.

This is what happens when you campaign on feels and vague slogans. Supporters will feel better about themselves for a short while, but they'll still be out of work coal miners without training, and with friends and relatives hooked on drugs.

lenovox1

I wish the media would point out more how trump can passionately rant about what awful people they are for 40 minutes but only reluctantly condemns nazis and white supremacists in plain generic sentences after one murders a woman.

Write a media outlet.

Ryuuroden

Especially corn country

Which is why he won't do it

But he might because he has even smaller understanding of simple Concepts then the average American does and that's a low bar to clear. That's honestly the most disturbing thing about this president. To him this world begins and ends with what's in the media and nothing else is real to him. And even with the media it's not the facts that the media presents that matters, it's how he is viewed that matters to him

Wilsongt

USA USA USA USA

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS BOOOOOOOOOOO

Hannity actually calling Fox News the only real news media... That bubble just gets stronger and stronger.

rjinaz

And how he specifically said he was making sure he checked off a list when he even mentioned them.
" Let's see got the Nazis, the KKK, White Supremacists. Who else am I supposed to not like, Pence?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom