• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemonz said:
r1511527155.jpg

capt.3808d6252d2d4941a74469ab40949ad3.presidential_debate_tnts137.jpg

r718345281.jpg

:lol

Loser tonight: Tom Brokaw

Feep

Banned
Fragamemnon said:
It's a small thing, but us Southerners-especially traditional folk like me who have a hardon for our culture and decorum-it's a bit of a gaffe. Seriously, unless you go to Chapel Hill or Durham (which you never would, we'd bring a thousand protestors) you should be eating barbeque. FACT.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I fucking know, man.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
McCain's wife looks like a witch.

Obama's wife has a big ass!

MaddenNFL64

He said his wife knew his faults better than him. That's good enough of an answer for a meh question. Plus you have to segway into a closing statement.

Obama was ace tonight.

Tamanon

Banned
Ouch....Andrew Sullivan thinks this was a laffer for Obama:

10.33 pm. This was, I think, a mauling: a devastating and possibly electorally fatal debate for McCain. Even on Russia, he sounded a little out of it. I've watched a lot of debates and participated in many. I love debate and was trained as a boy in the British system to be a debater. I debated dozens of times at Oxofrd. All I can say is that, simply on terms of substance, clarity, empathy, style and authority, this has not just been an Obama victory. It has been a wipe-out.It has been about as big a wipe-out as I can remember in a presidential debate. It reminds me of the 1992 Clinton-Perot-Bush debate. I don't really see how the McCain campaign survives this.

:lol

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
:lol at people saying it was dull. That was the most substantial debate in the last four elections. Either people are Johnny come latelies or they're nuts.

I transcribed the whole debate if anyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom