• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vumpler

If You Can't Beat 'Em, Talk Shit About 'Em
Y2Kev said:
That place is ENORMOUS

holy SHIT

mccain must be SHITTING himself
Nah, not at all. If anything this is way over done. I loved what the guy posted with the jpg's :lol He wasn't handling the situation very well at first.

Hootie

Dax01 said:
Just like how Clark wasn't vice-president.

LOL @ Biden:lol

Clark is the VP dude. Like I said yesterday he flayed and skinned Biden, and is now secretly wearing Bidens husk right now. That "Wesley Clark" we saw on the stage with the other generals was simply a decoy.

Tamanon

Banned
ENOUGH!

Get that finger waggin'

vumpler: Do you not think it happens? They make up almost half of the homeless shelters here in Carolina.

does anyone else get kind of creeped out by crowds chanting in unison or doing a 'call and response' with a speaker? it doesnt matter who it is speaking, or what size crowd, but it always creeps me out

kkaabboomm said:
does anyone else get kind of creeped out by crowds chanting in unison or doing a 'call and response' with a speaker? it doesnt matter who it is speaking, or what size crowd, but it always creeps me out

Groupthink is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom