• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy hell. i've just had my tv set on msnbc in the background, but checking here you all kept talking about the guy 'talking'. switched to cnn and wow, there is a guy, gov of montana, cool dude, giving a speech. msnbc is acting like nothing is happening on stage and everyone is getting ready for hillary's video then intro then speech.

the difference is a very interesting editorial decision

Soybean

Why did they schedule Hillary's speech so late? And why do they schedule the keynote outside of the national broadcast network coverage time?

You know what this convention needs? Steve Jobs. Just imagine, if Steve introduced Barack like he would a new iPod, sleeker and sexier than other clunky Presidential candidates, people would be camping out to vote for him come November.

Trakdown

kkaabboomm said:
holy hell. i've just had my tv set on msnbc in the background, but checking here you all kept talking about the guy 'talking'. switched to cnn and wow, there is a guy, gov of montana, cool dude, giving a speech. msnbc is acting like nothing is happening on stage and everyone is getting ready for hillary's video then intro then speech.

the difference is a very interesting editorial decision

If I hear one word from MSNBC about "they didn't attack", then they can all go fuck themselves. In fact, I'll spot Scarborough and Buchanan a "fuck you" since I know they won't acknowledge it.

Gary Whitta said:
You know what this convention needs? Steve Jobs. Just imagine, if Steve introduced Barack like he would a new iPod, sleeker and sexier than other clunky Presidential candidates, people would be camping out to vote for him come November.

oh, and one more thing...barack obama is here!

Gaborn

Gary Whitta said:

You forgot clean and articulate (yes, yes, I know I've used that line before)

Tamanon

Banned
Gaborn said:
You forgot clean and articulate (yes, yes, I know I've used that line before)

Dude, you've used that line more than I've used "to be fair" or others use "reality has a well-known liberal bias"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
They are really white washing over all the garbage she did this primary season. I like Hillary a lot, but this is rather kind. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom