• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF General Election Thread of Conventions (Sarah Palin McCain VP Pick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

Tamanon said:
Dude, you've used that line more than I've used "to be fair" or others use "reality has a well-known liberal bias"

You have to admit it fit really well there. I mean, come on, if I hadn't said it in that place someone else would've.

Is there a possibility that this kind of hagiographic video montage and idolizing of Hillary at the convention could leave dems with some buyer's remorse over Obama?

Gary Whitta said:
Is there a possibility that this kind of hagiographic video montage and idolizing of Hillary at the convention could leave dems with some buyer's remorse over Obama?
no, because thursday will make them forget about tuesday

Tamanon

Banned
Gary Whitta said:

Thanks Wolf.

Amir0x

Banned
Gary Whitta said:

guess it depends on what Hillary says

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Gary Whitta said:

You're forgetting the main reason she's not the Veep. The Republicans have bags of stuff on her.

Gary Whitta said:

Wow, what the fuck is that word :lol

she seems sad in her eyes in one shot cnn just had...like wistful she wasn't here for herself. just a short moment, then smiles and clapping, but it was there...

Gary Whitta said:

I was a big Clinton supporter...I'm behind Obama 100% but yeah this is bumming me out a little.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
2vtxezo.gif

sk3

Banned
What is up with CNN's stupid sound meter? It fluctuates the same amount no matter how much noise the crowd makes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom