• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
MoxManiac said:
So is obama in serious trouble or am I just getting needlessly worried about the polling this early?

politicalpicturesb53d15.jpg

Zeliard

BrandNew said:
...I don't get it.

I mean it's definitely a gaffe, yeah, but this isn't going to damage him at all, let's be honest.

I'll gladly eat crow if it DOES affect him, but whatever.

It probably won't be accurately reported (or reported at all, by most) unless Obama brings it up, which he probably should. It ties into his message of listening and reaching out to the people who are struggling every day while reinforcing his statements on McCain being completely out of touch and glued to the "old Washington politics".

Fatalah

Tonight's NEW episode of "Ugly Betty" on ABC:

Girl: "The party looks great. Look at this place"
Boy: "But it's still the gym. It's like putting lipstick on a pig"

The large female demographic that watches that show just went "Blast you McCain! Blast youuuu!"

Shiggie

Fatalah said:
Tonight's NEW episode of "Ugly Betty" on ABC:

Girl: "The party looks great. Look at this place"
Boy: "But it's still the gym. It's like putting lipstick on a pig"

The largely female demographic that watches that show just went "Blast you McCain! Blast youuuu!"
:lol

mj1108

CNN stream of the event without CNN's bullshit player: Put this into Windows Media Player:

mms://a466.l3760651364.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/466/37606/v0001/reflector:51364

Also, Obama got a bigger applause than McCain. :)

Regarding his answer about giving green cards to foreigners that come here and obtain PHD's, I think it's laughable him agreeing to something along those lines instead of talking about tackling the more important issue that is the state of our own shitty education system. Then we don't have to try and keep people here.

Clevinger said:
Why do you guy's keep leaving out the 'O' in god?
For me it's a Jew thing. I keep the 'O' out because I don't write the full name unless it is going on something that will never be removed, thrown out, destroyed. Only on something that will go away naturally over time.

BobLoblaw

Banned
mj1108 said:
CNN stream of the event without CNN's bullshit player: Put this into Windows Media Player:

mms://a466.l3760651364.c37606.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/466/37606/v0001/reflector:51364

Thanks!

Pakkidis

I Can't believe the brought Obama out with McCain still there. I thought McCain was suppose to leave first and then bring in Obama. Female reporter needs to turn down her mic.

sevenchaos said:
Regarding his answer about giving green cards to foreigners that come here and obtain PHD's, I think it's laughable him agreeing to something along those lines instead of talking about tackling the more important issue that is the state of our own shitty education system. Then we don't have to try and keep people here.

For me it's a Jew thing. I keep the 'O' out because I don't write the full name unless it is going on something that will never be removed, thrown out, destroyed. Only on something that will go away naturally over time.
God said that you shouldn't say his NAME which is YHWH, not God.

mj1108 said:

You know he graduated from Columbia right?

Tamanon

Banned
Pakkidis said:
I Can't believe the brought Obama out with McCain still there. I thought McCain was suppose to leave first and then bring in Obama. Female reporter needs to turn down her mic.

They do that at almost all the forums. Have a brief moment on stage with both.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
obamada.jpg

I'm not sure how many more Canadians are in this thread, but I thought I'd contribute a little banner :)

polyh3dron said:
God said that you shouldn't say his NAME which is YHWH, not God.
Don't question me boy. What I do has no effect on nobody. It's what I was taught way back when in between getting my penis cut and being bar mitzvah'd.

MoxManiac

sevenchaos said:
Don't question me boy. What I do has no effect on nobody. It's what I was taught way back when in between getting my penis cut and being bar mitzvah'd.

You do realize you just quoted him saying it, so you essentially wrote it yourself!

"Hollywood hit squad"

Glenny Beck on Matt Damon's awesomeness.

Now he says the Dems look to have to chosen to play the dirty politics game.

And he gave Damon a 'shhh' cause he saw Ocean's 11 and 12.

Glenn Beck is married to a retard. She thought the Pig comment was gasp worthy while Glenn didn't.

Amy Holmes LAME ASS joke calling Bourne movies bad.

Glenn talking about masturbating with his friend to thoughts of how real Reagan was as a person.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Obama screwed that up. He said "When I graduated from Columbia" to get the props but really should have said "When I graduated from Harvard."

What he ended up saying was that he had two options: go to wall street or go to law school. since that's what he did. but whatever, I know what he meant and he won my heart :D

Zeliard

Y2Kev said:
Obama screwed that up. He said "When I graduated from Columbia" to get the props but really should have said "When I graduated from Harvard."

What he ended up saying was that he had two options: go to wall street or go to law school. since that's what he did. but whatever, I know what he meant and he won my heart :D

I think he did community organizing in between Columbia and Harvard, though, if that's what you were referring to.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Zeliard said:
I think he did community organizing in between Columbia and Harvard, though, if that's what you were referring to.
Is that actually true? I didn't know that. I might have had the order screwed up. Okay then, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom