• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGyver

quick help, just bought my first macbook 2 days ago, downloaded flip4mac and I still can't stream CNN. 'pluggin error' What do I do gaf!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
TheKingsCrown said:
Since when did Fox News decide to support Obama?

Murdoch has been on record saying that an Obama presidency would sell him more papers, so...

Full Recovery said:
quick help, just bought my first macbook 2 days ago, downloaded flip4mac and I still can't stream CNN. 'pluggin error' What do I do gaf!

That's a bug with the new version of flip4mac. If you find an older version of it, get that.

Someone linked to it before, but I don't know where to find it.

Cloudy

Banned
Obama needs to get all these unions who endorsed him to educate their constituents on his tax policy. It's funny how all these voters are voting against their own interests lol

Sequel is worse than the original is a great soundbite. They should definitely work that into the campaign memes.

Edit: Biden's totally at home tearing people apart while keeping that huge smile on his face. It's a trademark style for him, and a reason why he works so well when on the attack.

Door2Dawn

Banned
Frank the Great said:
This man should be on the top of the ticket.
artwestgi-1.jpg

Kildace

TheKingsCrown said:
Since when did Fox News decide to support Obama?

That Obama O'Reily interview probably netted them killer ratings.

HylianTom said:
"I could walk from here to Lansing and find no one who thinks the economy is sound... unless I ran into John McCain." :lol :lol

:lol

Cloudy

Banned
Fragamemnon said:
Sequel is worse than the original is a great soundbite. They should definitely work that into the campaign memes.

Edit: Biden's totally at home tearing people apart while keeping that huge smile on his face. It's a trademark style for him, and a reason why he works so well when on the attack.

He speaks very well too. Gets his point accross loud and clear while hitting hard but not sounding obnoxious..

Voting for someone who so shamelessly left millions of the American middle class without fair bankruptcy protections would have been a tough thing for me to swallow. At least with Obama around I know it's a point they can "agree to disagree" on.

Biden's pretty awesome on the stump though. He really knows how to bring down the house and gets the righteous rage thing down way better than Barack does.

Fragamemnon said:
Voting for someone who so shamelessly left millions of the American middle class without fair bankruptcy protections would have been a tough thing for me to swallow. At least with Obama around I know it's a point they can "agree to disagree" on.

Biden's pretty awesome on the stump though. He really knows how to bring down the house and gets the righteous rage thing down way better than Barack does.

I think Obama's really good at it too, the few times he's done it. The campaign doesn't want to portray him as an angry, partisan black man though.

So Joe perfectly fills in the gaps.

Dark Octave said:
Hey, hey, let's not get TOO excited here.

I've been a Biden fan since 2004 :-( He was my favorite in the primaries.

tanod

when is my burrito
Fragamemnon said:

The bankruptcy law he passed exempted people who make under $49,000 from any new restrictions.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I go to get some pie and I miss my boy Biden.

For the love of my gleeful day if anyone knows of a place to watch it (youtube) lemme know. Please!

Fatalah

As soon as Biden's speech is up on youtube, can someone please link it here? I'm busy at work and I'd love to watch it during my lunch break.

tanod

when is my burrito
SnakeXs said:
I go to get some pie and I miss my boy Biden.

For the love of my gleeful day if anyone knows of a place to watch it (youtube) lemme know. Please!

It'll be on Obama's youtube channel later.

tanod said:
It'll be on Obama's youtube channel later.

The problem is that they don't always put the WHOLE THING online. The Obama speech in VA and the subsequent Q/A session were awesome, but they only put like a 5 minute clip up. What's up with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom