• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of cunning stunts and desperate punts

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
artredis1980 said:
Ill is close because of alot of south illinois voters who are Alan Keyes supporters
err not really. +16 isn't close and McCain's support doesn't come solely from Southern Illinois let alone the 5 Alan Keyes supporters in the state. McCain is simply sitting at the support floor for Republican presidential candidates. Some people simply vote Republican or Democratic no matter what.

grandjedi6 said:
err not really. +16 isn't close and McCain's support doesn't come solely from Southern Illinois let alone the 5 Alan Keyes supporters in the state. McCain is simply sitting at the support floor for Republican presidential candidates. Some people simply vote Republican or Democratic no matter what.

I think he was teasing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Branduil said:

You didn't read the article at all, did you?

Dude I'm just saying from personal experience democrats are generally not racist. Not that all republicans are racist but I'm hispanic, but look 'white', so they lemme be part of the 'group' and tell me their views. Of course I do live in Georgia so that may be the problem.

Cloudy

Banned
artredis1980 said:
you actually think the market has stabilized?

I know it's just up cos of the infusion of cash and the upcoming bailout but the average person sees the Fox spin of the "biggest 2-day gain in years" :p

Cloudy said:
I know it's just up cos of the infusion of cash and the upcoming bailout but the average person sees the Fox spin of the "biggest 2-day gain in years" :p

the average person also knows the 1 trillion figure and thats coming out of thier pockets.

Kyuuketsu_Night said:
Black people know what's up. ;D
kanyewest.gif

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
People...it says they manually typed in the URL for today's date and this picture popped up.

...the picture is being hosted on Gallup's site for fuck's sake :lol

Ok, I feel better now. If the numbers are true, how long before McCain's number begins to drop? He's been pretty steady at 44, despite having a pretty bad week.

Cloudy

Banned
Been watching Fox News lately and it seems they're panicking too. Every other segment is an attack on Obama. And most of it is false/biased information. I don't usually watch Fox but I don't remember it being this bad.

People bash MSNBC but they are waaay more objective than this trash. Fukking Neil Cavuto is such a dickwad. He kept trying to get one of Obama's financial advisers to say the middle-class tax cuts might not be passed in light of the bailout.

What? So now they admit that Barack is offering a tax cut? After reporting for weeks that he was gonna raise taxes? :lol

Well, the Obama guy nailed him. He said the Republicans were the ones saying "you can't be raising taxes (on the rich) in tough economic times" but now it's "you can't cut taxes (for the majority) in tough economic times"? What do you guys want? :lol

Cloudy said:
Been watching Fox News lately and it seems they're panicking too. Every other segment is an attack on Obama. And most of it is false/biased information. I don't usually watch Fox but I don't remember it being this bad.

People bash MSNBC but they are waaay more objective than this trash. Fukking Neil Cavuto is such a dickwad. He kept trying to get one of Obama's financial advisers to say the middle-class tax cuts might not be passed in light of the bailout.

What? So now they admit that Barack is offering a tax cut? After reporting for weeks that he was gonna raise taxes? :lol

Well, the Obama guy nailed him. He said the Republicans were the ones saying "you can't be raising taxes (on the rich) in tough economic times" but now it's "you can't cut taxes (for the majority) in tough economic times"? What do you guys want? :lol

Cavuto is a tool. There is no reason to watch him unless you want to see a tool in action.

What really makes Obama's rise in the polls so satisfying is how arrogant McCain's campaign was for the week they had in the sun. They put out several campaign ads gloating about them being ahead in the polls and Obama "Fading". :D

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
typhonsentra said:
What really makes Obama's rise in the polls so satisfying is how arrogant McCain's campaign was for the week they had in the sun. They put out several campaign ads gloating about them being ahead in the polls and Obama "Fading". :D

What's even better was Obama's team pretty much saying

"Chill out fuckers. I got this!"

i.e. David Plouffe putting out a memo advising people it's not anything more then they had expected (i.e. convention bounce for McCain and their's wearing off) and that they had plans on what needed to be done (i.e. attack ads of substance).

electricpirate said:
Five thirty Eight's post on Cell phone polling is thouroughly heartening. Especially combined with their post on the bradley effect.

I've been getting some weird numbers calling my cell phone recently and I always just ignored them and figured they were wrong numbers but now I wonder if they were polling companies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom