• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
dr3upmushroom said:
My mom and I were talking earlier today and this was running through my mind as we watched McCain on ABC. I said "Wonder how different the world would be if Gore was elected..."

The economy wouldn't be down the shitter as much because there would have been investment in renewable energy, and he would have been under pressure from neocons to invade Iraq just like they did with Clinton, and his refusal would have resulted in a smear campaign for the same reasons.

j42t1cejzukvq4ipvthpgg.gif

by5ze5atu0myheoox6wuwa.gif

6euujzkz-kyanfkcnzt2iw.gif

w-ytfegozkyzjl2rdfuf0q.gif

x5llqpo-hum59y7ueppv7g.gif

nkiqaqvmh0qdwtqzb6znwq.gif

Hootie

Dax01 said:
I made an edit.
Go with the flow!

Well, did you buy one of my hot dogs at the rally or not? I was probably taking a steamy shit behind a dumpster during that time so some other person must've been working.

Hootie said:
Well, did you buy one of my hot dogs at the rally or not? I was probably taking a steamy shit behind a dumpster during that time so some other person must've been working.
I was too afraid I might not like them, and if I didn't, I would have to come on GAF and tell everyone how shitty your hot dogs were.

So, no, I didn't get one of your hot dogs.

Hootie

Dax01 said:
I was too afraid I might not like them, and if I didn't, I would have to come on GAF and tell everyone who shitty your hot dogs were.

So, no, I didn't get one of your hot dogs.

Epic fail. They're the New York System weiners, too! Best in the country.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Tobor said:
Ugh...Who are these morons falling over themselves to meet this woman? /mind scramble

Take one guess who she would have recognized.

The young guy in the Temple Tshirt went after her. That guy is my fuck awesome, he's willing to do what a reporter wont.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
StoOgE said:
The young guy in the Temple Tshirt went after her. That guy is my fuck awesome, he's willing to do what a reporter wont.

Yeah, you could tell he was asking about Pakistan to fuck her up a bit.

numble

Tobor said:
Ugh...Who are these morons falling over themselves to meet this woman?

The best part was the Temple University kid getting Palin to refute what McCain said about going into Pakistan. And he also got her to say the economy over in Waziristan is blowing up!

Tobor

StoOgE said:

:lol True, but the knucklehead with the cell phone. /facepalm

Hell yes at the poll

And I'm beginning to feel actually sorry for Palin - she's seems so incredibly in over her head in every interview and appearance. Maybe that's their strategy.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
sp0rsk said:
Is this officially his largest lead in Gallup?

I think he had a plus 9 during the convention bump, but yes, this is his largest "real" lead that wasnt affected by an event like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom