• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Thread of First Debate Election 2008 - GAF doesn't know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Palin as provided me with more entertainment than from the sum of all candidates in every election I've ever followed, US or otherwise. And for that, I thank her.

Trurl

Banned
Hitokage said:
howard_beale.jpg
Right now that could be either Cafferty or Letterman, and doubtless countless more people before Nov. gets here.:lol

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Killthee said:
If you don't mind listening to some bland pundits and some crazy ass callers, C-SPAN will be airing/streaming a 1 hour Debate review with call-ins.

MSNBC might, probably won't, keep the stream online a little bit after the debate. Usually they pull the plug as soon as the event ends, but iirc they kept it online once after the event finished during a Dem. event in the primary season.

Naw, MSNBC has coverage running until 2 AM EST.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Father_Brain said:
Apparently. :lol
Where are we getting this from now? Even more embarrassing if true.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
StoOgE said:
Its ok, Nora Jones is hot you can name drop her whenever you want.
hey stooge, how was your day today? :D

after the scary talk last night, did things blow over a bit with the talk of a new agreement coming, or are things still just as grim from where you stand?

Tarazet

It feels like everything is on hold right now. Even the forum is eerily still today. Noticed it when trading on the stock market too.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Trurl said:
Right now that could be either Cafferty or Letterman, and doubtless countless more people before Nov. gets here.:lol
Yeah, thought to post it after seeing that Cafferty vid, although I don't mean to depict him in particular, just my mood after seeing anything from that Couric interview.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Timedog said:
I don't think it would make a huge difference, really.
It would make me feel at ease that at least total fuck-ups are not allowed to vote.

qwertybob said:
so thats what Hillaryis44 posters look like...
Ouch! I'm watching the WV primary video now, and it's so sad to see people supporting Hillary go for McCain now that Obama is the nominee. It doesn't make any sense, except for off course the racism thingy... Also, the black people in the video are the only ones with reasonable answers. smh :(

~Kinggi~

Banned
NullPointer said:
We're already betting at the office on whether Palin will drop out.

I think she will. She'll spin it as putting country first.

Any takers?
I think that would be detrimental to McCain's campaign, just like her staying is detrimental to his campaign. Win win for the good guys.

StoOgE said:
Morning news fluff anchor?

I dont bemoan Katie Couric for being a woman, I would bitch about Matt Lauer getting the job too.
This. The morning network shows are light-hearted fluff. She did that for years and years and when she moved to the anchor chair, she carried a lot of her habits/style with her. It doesn't work well in the 1/2 network news.

AniHawk

NullPointer said:
We're already betting at the office on whether Palin will drop out.

I think she will. She'll spin it as putting country first.

Any takers?

She'd spin it as putting family first. Because putting country first would be admitting she was in way over her head and that McCain made a horrible selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom