• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

WAI @ VH1's own Pop Queen tournament shitting on our own FARCE of a competition.

PopQueen_BlankBracket1105.jpg

Vote for Janet.
Original vs Copy. What an iconic final 2.

Floridian

Just gimme the trees and we can smoke it ya
Just gimme the drink and we can pour it ya
and my enemies they see me livin now
If u roll with me, you'll be winning now

Tinashe is my new fave of 2014

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lady Gaga Tickets In Europe Listed Up To 90% Below Face Value On Secondary Market
The competition for selling distressed tickets is so fierce that Gaga fans don’t seem to care enough about losing out on their investment, with tickets selling at a 50% to 90% discount throughout different seating categories. That means fans can pay as low as $4.70 to see the famous “Pop Queen” in action on November 8th at Palau Sant Jordi (St. Georges Palace) in Barcelona. Essentially, for the price of your morning newspaper and a coffee you can see a multi-platinum artist live in one of the most charming cosmopolitan cities the world has to offer.

I take the coffee and newspaper instead.
tumblr_m398r0VFoK1qcisn5.gif

rude

Banned
Gaga should just disappear. Forever. I don't think I'm interested in hearing anything new from her ever again; the fame monster is really enough.

Trey

Just gimme the trees and we can smoke it ya
Just gimme the drink and we can pour it ya
and my enemies they see me livin now
If u roll with me, you'll be winning now

Tinashe is my new fave of 2014

I never much liked 2 On because Tinashe sounds like a knockoff Rihanna on it. She's much more in her element on cuts like Bet or How Many Times, at least before future's disease of a verse corrupts the enjoyable vibe.

I don't need Tinashe to blow because I already have four albums of solid music from her. If she makes it work, good for her, I'll lend an ear. but I'm not sweating it.

rude

Banned
I think it's obvious 2 On was made to appeal to the general public so that she'd become a hit (which evidently failed). the rest of the album really isn't even reminiscent of 2 On. Best song on the album is How Many Times.

Trey

Well, yeah, 2 On and Pretend are obvious radio bait to get the girl on the air, and they're mostly successful. Both songs are completely tonally different from everything else on the album. Also both songs feature C-tier rappers who probably sent their verse in an email with a smiley face in the message title.

But those poppy kind of songs aren't her strength. She'll probably have to deal with limited notoriety, at least for now, because her sound just isn't what the public is looking for. Let her do some tours and get people into her mixtape catalogue, which actually has some variety she can take advantage of.

More Ryan hemsworth production, please.

Majmun

if 2 On didn't do it, nothing will. she's a certified nobody.

All Hands on Deck tho

It sounds like a smash. If this doesn't smash then this era is over.

Can't believe she released Pretend as a second single. It's a great song, but not something that'll chart.

Yado

All Hands on Deck tho

It sounds like a smash. If this doesn't smash then this era is over.

Can't believe she released Pretend as a second single. It's a great song, but not something that'll chart.

It probably wasn't her choice but yeah, All Hands on Deck is a bop. I don't even listen to Pretend when I play her album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Get your votes in sistren, only vote separation as of the writing of this post. It's anyone's game. Vote for either Gaga or Brit via a PM sent straight to me. Neither of them are Janet Jackson.

Thanks =)

Vote for someone who knows her multiplication tables. #votegaga

Nemesis_

Is Azealia really that delusional that she thinks pulling off a surprise release will do her any favours? As much as I hate Michael Beyonce she is a global name and brand who could pull it off.

Azealia? girl

Is Azealia really that delusional that she thinks pulling off a surprise release will do her any favours? As much as I hate Michael Beyonce she is a global name and brand who could pull it off.

Azealia? girl

It would have sold like shit regardless. It took her forever to get this out I am just glad it's coming

Yado

Azealia? girl

She doesn't have anything to lose at this point. A least this way she has something to perform at her shows.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Omfg the album is fucking playing omg. Change your profile location to Singapore and set Hola unblocker to Singapore.
Oooommmmmyyyfff

Fucknefuckme I'm at school the one day I forget my headphones

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
desperado lawdt
let me go and delete iggy from my itunes
she is now redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom