• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Ice Princess
I am deceased
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif

iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif
iiDvn3PN1Z6vt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
NOOOOO
I HAD FOUR SONGS LEFT AND SPOTIFY JUST REMOVED ACCESS TO THE ALBUM

Yado

I had 2 left, I thought it was just me.

I wish these girls would learn that not everything you record has to make your album. I get that 212 is her only popular song but it's done, no one is going to buy her album to hear that anyway.

Love BBD but it doesn't really add anything to the album, neither does Luxury. Yung Rapunxel is just an obstacle between Ice Princess and Soda (two best songs on the album btw) and Nude Beach A-Go-Go...girl...

I commend her for not including ATM Sham though.

Matt_

I expect (hope) it will be midnight Uk or USA time
I just hope she doesnt get pissed at spotify for accidentally releasing it early and then delays the whole project
because lbr its what she would do

Floridian

Why am I not seeing BWET on my spotify?

Edit: it's coming tomorrow. I'll take a peak at it to see what the fuss is all about. Can't be worse than iggy.

Someone on ATRL got the whole thing minus one song. Ugh
I hope it's not a LQ rip mine seems to be the only rips in HQ so far from what I heard.

Zutroy

Yesterday was Britney day. Don't ruin her week by voting for somebody who gets puked on and would waste a steak by wearing it instead of eating it!

Vote Brit!

Britney Spears Day is great for raising awareness toward the big issues in our country, like taking advantage of twink nostagia or doing nothing interesting since 2006. A great cause indeed.

A vote for Lady Galaga is a vote for #teamtalent. Her ARTPOP could mean anything, but mostly winning tournaments. Support your friendly neighborhood flops. xoxo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Britney Spears Day is great for raising awareness toward the big issues in our country, like taking advantage of twink nostagia or doing nothing interesting since 2006. A great cause indeed.

A vote for Lady Galaga is a vote for #teamtalent. Her ARTPOP could mean anything, but mostly winning tournaments. Support your friendly neighborhood flops. xoxo
Starbucks Brit >>>>

The Fame + Monster > Blackout > Born this Way > Circus > Artpop > Femme Fatale

bKfb9Oa.jpg

> Britney Jean

*If I were to seperate the The Fame and The Fame Monster, it would fuck up my rating.
**Britney doesn't have any albums before Blackout
***Both girls have given me lots of awesome tracks, but my gut says I would have to vote for Gaga, because, you know, competence.

Born This Way > Blackout > The Fame Monster > In The Zone > The Fame > ARTPOP > Femme Fatale > knee surgery footage > Circus > Gigli with Polish closed captions > Britney Jean

It is law

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Britney Spears Day is great for raising awareness toward the big issues in our country, like taking advantage of twink nostagia
Rather than taking advantage of present twink delusions? Or are we going to pretend that Gaga's stanbase is suddenly chock full of only butch, straight-acting, masc tops?

or doing nothing interesting since 2006.
Except Blackout came out in 2007. And again, Gaga hasn't done anything interesting since 2009.

The only song I can see people getting riled up over is Nude Beach because it's radically different from the other tracks. But even then it's just so fun.

Miss A + Miss C are the perfect album finishers too.

Yado

I'm too used to hearing that Miss Amor beat on the Mermaid Ball mixtape, it doesn't sound very fresh. I have yet to hear it in HQ so I'll see how that goes.

Soda is sublime. I think it's my favourite.
ikNLaOzhcXObo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom