• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

This slayage.

Bitch!

xoPmACY.gif

TviOAsw.gif

Miss A & Miss C aren't very good.

Miss A > Miss C.

Miss C needs to chill with the Luxury vibes, would've been a cool easter egg if Luxury wasn't on the album. Nowhere near Liquorice/Pineapple Crush or Count Contessa/Aquamarine. Lone still works it imo

rude

Banned
BWET makes Iggy and Nicki look like the overrated pieces of shit that they are (ok nicki has like two solo songs that are bops i must admit).

Gimme a Chance fucking murdered[T] me.

Miss A & Miss C aren't very good.

Miss Amor is really good imo. Camaraderie is kind of shit.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
#9 on US itunes!!!!
icCMnlPmbLqRU.jpg

iGSeamqDOqeh2.gif

I never thought I'd see the day the album got a release, let alone hit top ten anywhere in the world
She deserves it, the album is great
Miss C is fucking everything and just the best closer

Aguila

#ICONIC
Soda killed me.

And then I was reborn like Jesus Christ when it replayed.

AND then I played it in my car and I almost crashed and died because I was screaming along.

Nude Beach A Go-Go is a bit of a ... querl moment. But I still think I'm here for it.

It's so drastically different to the rest I honestly thought I somehow got an ad.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
so who's gonna compile the Azealia shitpost receipts from the last five OTs? Whole lotta crow is waiting to be eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom