• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;142339477 said:
The first rule about pop-OT threads is that you shouldn't care about what the OT baboons say.

The second rule is to gave fun with it. Irritate the gals as much as possible without provoking the Modmei banhammer.

LMAO!

a kyon tea
coffee-drink-smiley.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
This is obviously true. Especially the version of Sanctuary that plays at the ending. That entire section where it is just the band playing >>>

The ending of KHII always gets me
The Sanctuary remix is perfect too
Here

IKR???

You both are tempting me to watch the ending LOL! >_< I'm trying to avoid cuz I've forgotten some of it. Plus I'm hoping there's new stuff in the ending from Final Mix! ^_^
Nice to see Santuarcy is appreciated, I've heard nothing but the opposite from Simple & Clean stans over the years

Plus..... how R O U G H is this eternal wait for Kingdom Hearts 3?

tiJdxY9.png

The ageists are out in full force in OT this morning. Off Topic has covered itself in slime

xYF9Ag5.gif

You're getting two shades of douche with your thread given you're mentioning Madonna in a fashion shoot (obvious photoshop critiques) and then saying Gaga's been dropped (which invites the whole "career is over" thing), even though you know the two's relationship with Versace are mutually exclusive. Either way I'm surprised to see you be slightly malicious to one of your faves, and in OT of all places ;)

It's funny that people say Madonna shouldn't do airbrushed photos because it's bringing unwelcome attention. What a crock of shit. She should be the ONLY person in the fashion world to do un-brushed photos just because she's 56 and not 23? As if she won't invite negativity with no photoshop?

People are idiots.

Meowster

I honestly think Madonna usually looks better in candids and outtakes. Gaga's Versace photoshoot was just the ugliest thing I have ever seen (and it wasn't because of Gaga). She looked like some freak computer animation.

Anyways, Kingdom Hearts III doesn't feel too far away. I haven't been expecting it for eons and such, unlike Final Fantasy XV.

enigmatic_alex44

You're getting two shades of douche with your thread given you're mentioning Madonna in a fashion shoot (obvious photoshop critiques) and then saying Gaga's been dropped (which invites the whole "career is over" thing), even though you know the two's relationship with Versace are mutually exclusive. Either way I'm surprised to see you be slightly malicious to one of your faves, and in OT of all places ;)

It's funny that people say Madonna shouldn't do airbrushed photos because it's bringing unwelcome attention. What a crock of shit. She should be the ONLY person in the fashion world to do un-brushed photos just because she's 56 and not 23? As if she won't invite negativity with no photoshop?

People are idiots.

Agreed totally @ your 2nd paragraph, people are capital M morons, I'm not surprised tbh!

But @ the bolded, lol how am I being malicious? Gaga's not perfect, and I'm not gonna sugarcoat everything she does just because she's one of my very faves. Remember her involvement with Piss Kelly, or her photoshoots with that disgusting pervert Terry Richardson? (The first two times I've been truly disappointed in her). Or her "vomit" as art nonsense?
I've defended her in the comments, and advised that she will have her comeback more than once though ;)

Mau ®

Yeah, Madonna looks better in candids and red-carpet events than on her outtakes. Makes you wonder what kind of harsh lightning are they using that makes her look terrible?

Yado

But @ the bolded, lol how am I being malicious? Gaga's not perfect, and I'm not gonna sugarcoat everything she does just because she's one of my very faves. Remember her involvement with Piss Kelly, or her photoshoots with that disgusting pervert Terry Richardson? (The first two times I've been truly disappointed in her). Or her "vomit" as art nonsense?
I've defended her in the comments, and advised that she will have her comeback more than once though ;)

What do these things have to do with you intimating that Versace going with Madonna for their ad campaign has something to do with the state of Gaga's career?

LOVE Xtina but it was a bit jarring hearing her sing about how her "bones hurt from all the shows" when her last tour was eons ago with Back to Basics. They should have written a better verse for her and did a better mixing job.

Still so happy they collaborated.

I think she was referring to The Voice chair; my ass also hurts when I've been sitting down too long.

And Gaga wrote that verse for herself, but yeah she could have changed it a bit for Le Xtine:

"My voice hurts from all the growls"
"My tongue burns from all the coke"
"My crotch irks from all the studded diapers"

I'll listen to the Charli album once it comes out. Never heard a full song by her (except for that one time in the club, forgot which song tho) so hopefully it's my kinda jam

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Cynosure

enigmatic_alex44

Legend's visable facial bone structure
I need it back now :Jonny:

LOL I thought Xtina was skinny again though? Like I saw recent pics (I think they were recent) and she looked quite good, almost in the same shape as in the video if not the same?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
hew are u?
didn't even read what Charlie said. I don't care what she has to say, like everybody else. just felt like commenting about her irrelenevance.

aka Gravelord_Nito, aka Pupi18

Fancy the only thing people remember is Charli's hook, Icona Pop only hit was "I Love It" written by Charli and featured and Boom Clap went #8 on BB which Xtina has not been able to see by herself in a long time. Lets not forget she was performing at the MTV Music Awards, Nominated for a Grammy with Iggy and performing Saturday Night Live, Today show among other big gigs Xtina haven't clocked since Back To Being Basic days.

Take a seat and start knitting some mittens for the never ending winter of your fave's career where she'll never recover.

Buy Kelly Clarkson's "Wrapped in Red"

Cosigning this

enigmatic_alex44

what are some good pop christmas singles/albums?

already have mariah's album, would like some more though.

I actually really like Susan Boyle's Christmas album, people like to put her down for her looks sadly, but she has a great voice (very underrated) and puts a lot of emotion into everything she does. Give it a shot :)

Susan_Boyle___Home_For_Christmas_Album_Download1_389_389.jpg

um what!!!!????? O_O

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Gurl...... you gotta explain this one......
Susan Boyle's PR people are probably wishing they had re-read their promotional hashtag after missing its alternative message to Twitter users.

Causing great mirth on the social network on Thursday, the unfortunate choice of hashtag #Susanalbumparty to promote the singer's new album event has spawned a wealth of mock invites to the party and ridicule. Gawker reports the rumour-bashing site Is Twitter Wrong (run by @flashboy) managed to track down the original tweet from Susan's account, which was hastily changed to #SusanBoylesAlbumParty.
Source
po3RDVm.gif

Mumei

No, she's appropriating GAY culture.

Don't get me wrong, black women DO run the world and a lot of gay culture is borrowed from black culture as practiced by black women. HOWEVER, the part of gay culture that Azealia most appropriates? The club 90s scene/sound? That is pure GAY culture, hunty.

So her ignorant ass can, YET AGAIN, have a seat.

Remember this?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I really like this new Taylor Swift song/video,

But am I the only one that starts breaking into a chorus of Leona's Bleeding Love while listening to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom