• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Floridian

Photo-by-badgalriri.png

0e3.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Does this mean they'll scrap the first single? I could see it given the fact it didnt take off in the US but it went #1 in the UK (and is a bop)
I'd imagine she'll wait so she can do promo in the US and UK
she needs to hurry up, I'm actually quite looking forward to her album

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
this is the part of me
that you're never gonna ever take away from me
no
this is the part of me
no
throw your sticks and stones
throw your bombs and blows
but you're not gonna
break my soul
this is the part of me
no

q8sIyoz.gif

a bonafide slay

Matt_

B6naIZ9IEAAWeRn.jpg

Slay
B6nezldIUAEzoVt.jpg

SLAY
B6nxnJqCEAAH_FG.jpg

SLAY
B6nlRkOCQAAa5c2.jpg

SLAYSLAYSLAY

And a bonus slay because Gaga is still a queen
B6RengdIMAA1mse.jpg

One more cover to come I think

wonder what that thing on tinashe's head is

she's really talented

too bad ladystars can't just be good at what they do

they also have to be pin-up models

~

Bladenic

B6naIZ9IEAAWeRn.jpg

Slay
B6nezldIUAEzoVt.jpg

SLAY
B6nxnJqCEAAH_FG.jpg

SLAY
B6nlRkOCQAAa5c2.jpg

SLAYSLAYSLAY

And a bonus slay because Gaga is still a queen
B6RengdIMAA1mse.jpg

One more cover to come I think

i was looking at this starting from the bottom. imagine my complete disgust and shock when i saw samuella's horrific mug and unsightly chest chair right above white washed beauty (beyonce her impact) tinashe.

rude

Banned
White washed? She's half white. Aren't you the same user that talks about wanting men to "rape" you? Please take a long hard look in the mirror and assess whatever personal trauma led to your impudence etc.

B-Dex

Applause came on the in-game radio while I was running over pedestrians to go shopping in GTA V today.

Slay them virtual hookers Gaga.

Bonus Gimme More played shortly after.

Has Ray of Light become the official musical compliment we throw around now? :p

Yeezy looks to be on a similar trajectory as Madonna who was a bratty kid who grows up once she becomes a parent.

In other words, its the beginning of the end for Yeezy. A princess becomes a queen, who is later overthrown, beheaded, and replaced, but lets not worry about that last part for now. It's a classic tale.

Matt_

Meanwhile Gags had 4 covers to ha self

Also what Rita Ora song went #1? The only song I've ever heard her in is Black Widoh

I was talking about Never Let You Down, but it went #1 in the UK (Where she has solo #1s and two more featured, we stan apparently)

Latch

I've been revisiting Gaga's pre-SHARTPOP music and performances
I really miss her

I hope that kooky bitch gets it together

Matt_

Sam Smith looks good. I loves me some chest hair <3.

Stoked to see him live next month o_o

Have fun! Peeps can come for him but he is amazing live, truly the male Adele in every aspect

Have fun! Peeps can come for him but he is amazing live, truly the male Adele in every aspect

Thanks! I'm so excited :). The more I listen to the album, the more I seem to really enjoy it :)

Now if only it would be August 1st so I could be at Taylord Swift's concert :eek:

The Flop

Banned
YAS at Sia releasing her BOP "Elastic Heart" as the next single. The video comes out today too.

It features
Shia Labouf o_O
and Maddie from the Chandelier video!

Teaser

Bladenic

White washed? She's half white. Aren't you the same user that talks about wanting men to "rape" you? Please take a long hard look in the mirror and assess whatever personal trauma led to your impudence etc.

Omg go in on me

I actually didnt know she was mixed tho

Latch

me too

when I come from her it isn't out of general hatred for the concept of Lady Gaga

it's for the fact that she's spunked her potential up the wall on an era as half-assed as FARTPOOP

!!!!!!
right

I admired her for a long time

I checked out as a stan after Born This Way (the song)
and after the release of Applause, I was just done completely

Vazduh

All of the above covers slay, except for Samuella's.

Btw, I was listening to The Fame MonstAR today and I kind of miss that Gaga. She should go back to working with ReDone again. I mean, the man has still got it, he even made Austin Mahomo tolerable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom