• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazduh

Trevor Something - Into Your Heart
(a remix of Jasper Bryne's Miami)

o2ITPct.gif

edit: wait, I just saw the lyrics. A rapey mess
Deadbanana.gif

I'm so glad we are finally out of 2014. The only great albums last year were iamamiwhoami's Blue and Taylor Swift's 1989. Everything else was just meh. Now, this year we are getting JoJo's new album, which will undoubtedly scalp every follicle off of every female singer's head. #LoveJo still effortlessly slays, and I can't even imagine what her album is going to sound like. Kelly Clarkson will be our savior and deliver the holy masterpiece, which will be her final album under her RCA contract. Kelly's new single, rumored to be "Heartbeat" is dropping this month, so be on the look out for that bop. Florence and the Machine will bring a magical fairyland album filled with enchanting tunes. Rihanna will finally rid the radio of Ariana Grande which will be a Godsend. I'm hoping for a new Ellie Goulding album as well. Everything else will just be icing on the cake.

Touchdown

Banned
I'm so glad we are finally out of 2014. The only great albums last year were iamamiwhoami's Blue and Taylor Swift's 1989. Everything else was just meh. Now, this year we are getting JoJo's new album, which will undoubtedly scalp every follicle off of every female singer's head. #LoveJo still effortlessly slays, and I can't even imagine what her album is going to sound like. Kelly Clarkson will be our savior and deliver the holy masterpiece, which will be her final album under her RCA contract. Kelly's new single, rumored to be "Heartbeat" is dropping this month, so be on the look out for that bop. Florence and the Machine will bring a magical fairyland album filled with enchanting tunes. Rihanna will finally rid the radio of Ariana Grande which will be a Godsend. I'm hoping for a new Ellie Goulding album as well. Everything else will just be icing on the cake.

One amazing album you may have missed that was kind of a sleeper hit in 2014 was Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse. Notable great songs from it include Cry., Meteorite, #Beautiful, Thirsty, and the bonus track ft. Mary J. Blige - It's A Wrap.

Is Lana coming again in 2015???
Lana Del Rey teases new album track 'Music to Watch Boys To'
Goddess said:
"I can see it and I can hear it. I'm working on a new record now, and I have this one song, 'Music to Watch Boys To'. The title lends itself to a visual of shadows of men passing by, this girl's eyes, her face. I can definitely see things."
Or is it gonna be 2016?? she's touring with Courtney Love this year 😕 😕 😲

Touchdown

Banned
No shade to the good sis, but on what plane of existence does Roy serve top?
Not that Soulscribe does either—love u, j
iHukXMzaOGfXX.gif

I can picture him getting very aggressive when his lover mentions their love for Beyonce, then to kind of teach him a lesson, Roy goes in and wrecks him.

WqfmlWt.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Mariah. Her face. Those cheeks. Is she trying to rival Kelly in some sort of competition to be the widest pop star?

I love that glance at the end. "Oop. I fucked up."

Or is it gonna be 2016?? she's touring with Courtney Love this year �� �� ��
I still don't understand this pairing, but whatever.

I'm going to see a musical that Courtney Love is in next week, written by an awesome composer. I can't wait.

royalan

Opp let me try this. Do you use a particular product line for this?

I know you got the hair treatment and maintenance game on lock. Give a sista some tips :D

No brand, sis! I made it myself!

--1/2 Avocado
--1 whole banana
--1/2 coconut water
--1tsp vitamin e oil

Blend (and I do mean BLEND), apply liberally to hair, let sit for 1 hour.

Hair is always super soft and shiny afterwards. Do it ever month and a half or so.

I always figured Roy for a top tho.

WqfmlWt.gif

ibqkaFwnhu4NWn.gif

botty

Banned
I can picture him getting very aggressive when his lover mentions their love for Beyonce, then to kind of teach him a lesson, Roy goes in and wrecks him.

WqfmlWt.gif

But if Soulscribe mentions Beyonce, that will give Roy even more of a reason to bottom: He'll want to face away from Scribe, so that he can not see the tears cascading down his face. Scribe will be channeling Sasha Fierce and plow away at roy's bussy, and roy will be thinking to himself, "how did I get here? lowering myself to a beyonce stan—that also enjoys ARTPOP. Surely I am worth more than this? I wonder if his cum smells like bleach more so than normal?"

A tragedy.

iIsvBifHW4lh0.gif

Touchdown

Banned
But if Soulscribe mentions Beyonce, that will give Roy even more of a reason to bottom: He'll want to face away from Scribe, so that he can not see the tears cascading down his face. Scribe will be channeling Sasha Fierce and plow away at roy's bussy, and roy will be thinking to himself, "how did I get here? lowering myself to a beyonce stan—that also enjoys ARTPOP. Surely I am worth more than this? I wonder if his cum smells like bleach more so than normal?"

A tragedy.

iIsvBifHW4lh0.gif

Soul is always so sweet though that afterwards he'd probably wipe Roy's tears away with a soft tissue and clean his bottom before packing up and leaving.

WqfmlWt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
A Gay fanfic to bring back Botty
I assume Frankie has taken over Arianus' account

botty

Banned
Soul is always so sweet though that afterwards he'd probably wipe Roy's tears away with a soft tissue and clean his bottom before packing up and leaving.

WqfmlWt.gif

I doubt Roy would ever let anyone see him cry like that. You know how relentlessly strong he has to be... unless it was at an Xtina concert, in which he would want everyone to see him cry as the legend let several "SAY!"s explode from her throat. Going back to Soulscribe, I do not see him leaving after making what he would consider "love" to Roy. No, Scribe would definitely stay the night, and caress Roy like he caresses his deluxe copy of Born This Way, ARTPOP, and the memo he wrote to himself to purchase ARTRAVE tickets.

i2kfZdWyEYSi4.gif

No brand, sis! I made it myself!

--1/2 Avocado
--1 whole banana
--1/2 coconut water
--1tsp vitamin e oil

Blend (and I do mean BLEND), apply liberally to hair, let sit for 1 hour.

Hair is always super soft and shiny afterwards. Do it ever month and a half or so.

ibqkaFwnhu4NWn.gif

Ok Dr. Miracle. Let me get into this new breakthrough. My hair is getting kind of dry and I've been trying to find different herbal products or remedies but I can't find nothing concrete. I remember a post you made a while back about using a specific type of conditioner but I forgot what you called it. I think it was like sulfide free or something like that? Lol, I forget. I'm on my all natural game so I'm trying to go bigger.

Touchdown

Banned
I doubt Roy would ever let anyone see him cry like that. You know how relentlessly strong he has to be... unless it was at an Xtina concert, in which he would want everyone to see him cry as the legend let several "SAY!"s explode from her throat. Going back to Soulscribe, I do not see him leaving after making what he would consider "love" to Roy. No, Scribe would definitely stay the night, and caress Roy like he caresses his deluxe copy of Born This Way, ARTPOP, and the memo he wrote to himself to purchase ARTRAVE tickets.

i2kfZdWyEYSi4.gif

Roy is probably more vulnerable when alone with a mate though. And Scribe would likely offer to cook up a quick but romantic meal afterwards which Roy won't turn down because it's all about me me me with him

ibt4axneP3GkZB.gif

botty

Banned
Roy is probably more vulnerable when alone with a mate though. And Scribe would likely offer to cook up a quick but romantic meal afterwards which Roy won't turn down because it's all about me me me with him

ibt4axneP3GkZB.gif

Enough about the bussy bottom twins.

Let's discuss how Ariana crushed Mariah's gingerbread house, and snatched the #1 holiday song this year.

rIe3LrF.png

ihIjubVzYqMi9.gif

Touchdown

Banned

The point of my post was that your mini mimi just went to number one for one week after Mariah reigned for the whole month...make that 20 years. You should be more worried about that hot 100 chart and not the holiday charts sis. Not you overjoyed over reaching number one on the holiday chart against a 20 year old song. Santa tell me where is her hot 100 number ones?

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Vazduh

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

botty

Banned
The point of my post was that your mini mimi just went to number one for one week after Mariah reigned for the whole month...make that 20 years. You should be more worried about that hot 100 chart and not the holiday charts sis. Not you overjoyed over reaching number one on the holiday chart against a 20 year old song. Santa tell me where is her hot 100 number ones?

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Are Mariah's heat flashes fueling this post?

I only said Ariana had the holiday #1. We all know that All I Want For Christmas Is Airbrush can't be stopped. All of Ariana's singles were top 10 hits, so I am not really worried about the billboard charts. I would suggest you worry about the charts, with Mariah's last efforts disappearing faster than her fertility, but that ship has long sailed.

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Are Mariah's heat flashes fueling this post?

I only said Ariana had the holiday #1. We all know that All I Want For Christmas Is Airbrush can't be stopped.

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

First of all they're called hot flashes, not heat flashes. And I know that's what you only said because thats what you only CAN say. What I said was - Where are the other number ones?

Mariah Carey - 18
Ariana Grande - 0

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

botty

Banned
First of all they're called hot flashes, not heat flashes. And I know that's what you only said because thats what you only CAN say. What I said was - Where are the other number ones?

Mariah Carey - 18
Ariana Grande - 0

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

those numbers could apply to many things..................
Number of times they went to the fertilization clinic..
Number of late night snacks they snuck into bed.....
Number of times Nick Cannon ejaculated on them...
Number of times they thought about filing for divorce....
and so on...

Anyway, I have no time for your history lesson in Mariah's past accomplishments. When you are ready to talk about the present, then I will scald you with more tea.

Can't wait till we can compare their recent tour box-office numbers.
iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Touchdown

Banned
those numbers could apply to many things..................
Number of times they went to the fertilization clinic..
Number of late night snacks they snuck into bed.....
Number of times Nick Cannon ejaculated on them...
Number of times they thought about filing for divorce....
and so on...

Anyway, I have no time for your history lesson in Mariah's past accomplishments. When you are ready to talk about the present, then I will scald you with more tea.

Can't wait till we can compare their recent tour box-office numbers.
iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Those numbers all equal to greater than Ariana's number ones which is currently 0.

iA3LiwkTX5vBt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom