• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitanimus

Oh boy, where have I put my keys?
I've looked in my pocket,
behind the newspaper
and underneath the remote control
and I can't find where I put 'em again

Oh boy, I can not find my keys...
I'm far too late...
The door is open now,
a taxi is waiting there...

And the phone keeps ringing
I'm definitely not going to pick it up
Cuz, when I grow up
I'm going to get those fancy key rings
that you whistle at
and they whistle right back at you...

o2ITPct.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lights out
On my own
Got my darkness
I'm into myself
Don't need you
'Cause I'm gone
So high
Got my darkness
I'm into myself
Don't need you

'Cause I can make it feel just like I'm hanging on
Yeah I can do it better when I'm all alone

Lights out
So high
All alone

I've got a body of my own
What a masturbation anthem.
o2ITPct.gif

Nemesis_

Has she renamed herself Florence + The Machine Army now?

What is with these random ass people changing their names. Like the other day I saw some bitch called Ameriie and I find out it's actually Amerie but she's decided to add an extra i for who knows what reason

people are fucingshgundjs fvewads0hzinklwdcasmzpkl

Vitanimus

What is with these random ass people changing their names. Like the other day I saw some bitch called Ameriie and I find out it's actually Amerie but she's decided to add an extra i for who knows what reason

sis it's a fanpage

isn't it supposed to be Florence + The Machine and then Army
Florance + The Machine's army? A group of fans of Florence + The Machine

So how much of Madonna s new album has leaked by now? This era is so messy. Her album made national news here because she used manipulated pics of icons like Ghandi and such with the cords around their face like on the album art. Very "disrespectful". I'm probably late with that....

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Final mix means its coming real soon right?
I was just listening to her the other day wanting some new stuff

Mau ®

i remember when Florence started recording this album two years ago in Bob Marley's hotel room.

let's hope for a cannabis-inspired sonic masterpiece.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
For the Vampire Diaries watchers among you, whats the best time to watch The Originals?
I've literally just started Season 4 so would it be better to stop here and watch the originals or finish this season first?

Sorry for being off topic but there is no chance I'm going into one of the OTs for it and getting spoiled

Ahasverus

Hopefully Florence is out the somber sophomore phase and gets happy again. Lungs is such a great feel good album.

Is it true that Lana is releasing a new album? That appeared on my fb feed and I don't believe it. Was Ultraviolence a super bomb or anything?
I'm still salty about Meet me in the pale moonlight being cut.

Hopefully Florence is out the somber sophomore phase and gets happy again. Lungs is such a great feel good album.

Is it true that Lana is releasing a new album? That appeared on my fb feed and I don't believe it. Was Ultraviolence a super bomb or anything?
I'm still salty about Meet me in the pale moonlight being cut.
Apparently she is!!! she said it's releasing in August

Bladenic

For the Vampire Diaries watchers among you, whats the best time to watch The Originals?
I've literally just started Season 4 so would it be better to stop here and watch the originals or finish this season first?

Sorry for being off topic but there is no chance I'm going into one of the OTs for it and getting spoiled

No the show started after S4. So then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom