• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Holy Water is on the album, that's all I needed to know.

Isn't that Natalia Kills song?
iqJBIAHPJ88ZV.gif

tmarques

Holy Water is on the album, that's all I needed to know.

Universal France:

Standard Edition (14 tracks)
Deluxe Edition (19)
Super Deluxe Edition (25)

I wonder if she always meant to release so many songs or if the leak had something to do with it.

It's kind of crazy that Addicted didn't make the cut, though.

Universal France:

Standard Edition (14 tracks)
Deluxe Edition (19)
Super Deluxe Edition (25)

I wonder if she always meant to release so many songs or if the leak had something to do with it.

It's kind of crazy that Addicted didn't make the cut, though.

There's "Addicted" AND "I'm Addicted"?

That might be why she didn't make the former an album cut.

rude

Banned
I'm thinking of making a big thread on Disney channel star music in the vein of my glitter appreciation thread but I think it'll flop. Should I do it?

rude

Banned
i'm ready for azealia's radio [ s m a s h ]

ok @ her working w/a [ r a p i s t ] though. contradictazealia, ha choices.

rude

Banned
did i say it was surprising hunni? i'm just saying that it's sad that someone's who's so ardent about social issues like race would openly work with someone so suspect. anyway.

did i say it was surprising hunni? i'm just saying that it's sad that someone's who's so ardent about social issues like race would openly work with someone so suspect. anyway.

She doesn't give a shit about social issues. She was chucking stuff at a wall, and one of the things that came out of her horse mouth finally stuck.

rude

Banned
let's not with "horse" mouth, thanks. personally, i think azealia does care about race, but obviously iggy's success, T.I.'s fuckery, and the state of her own career is what incentivizes her racial disquisitions etc. everyone realizes that she wouldn't be going on twitter tirades if it wasn't for the aforementioned etc

Mau ®

The lead single from Rhat8 has been registered. "A Night".

Samples Florence and the Machine. Rih is the lead writer. This truly will be her Real Artisté Era

beznzvugxzo6.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Welch and Rih? Here for it
Hew that christian guy is though I dont know, even google doesnt know ha

I wonder what bit they'll sample? Probably this

Kind of a bizarre, left field combo. But I'm here for it. A Real Artist™ tea.

Welch and Rih? Here for it
Hew that christian guy is though I dont know, even google doesnt know ha

I wonder what bit they'll sample? Probably this

That's definitely the part I was thinking of. And how generous of Rhat to work with an unknown like that Christian guy. Truly an Underground Chanteuse.

rhandino

Banned
Here for the Barbadian Queen tbh, need more singles to fill my ratchet playlist.

MfmDQ.gif

Also, will some of your faves even have a chance against some of the bombs that are going to drop this year? Just with Madonna (Even when I think that is going to be a bad era), Bjorksus, Kellegend and Rihanna will be enough to make it feel packed but IF Adele release "25" this year? FINISHED!

Wonder how 1989 would have fared with this kind of competition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom