• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
rita looking thirsty af for charli

Floridian

Can Rita release her new music already instead of delaying it and being a non-factor singing in the background for Charli and Iggy, because I'd appreciate that.

rhandino

Banned
Charli and Rita the new t.A.T.u.
ygrAzYVl.png

Who will be the first to say problematic things?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
telephone is fucking great you blasphemous tramp

If every guy's a dog then baby throw me to the wolves
I'll never get to heaven with my glass half full

I've been waiting all this time for you
And I've been hatin' all this talkin' baby, black and blue
'Cause I've been praying what's a girl to do
'Cause it's been hard not tryin' to bite you with the things I knew

CoolHopefulAcornbarnacle.gif

Partition

Banned
telephone kinda sucks (would be totally trash if it weren't for BEYONCÉ) but its still better than anything Charlie XXX put on that dreadful Sucked album

cory64

BLACK LAKE

akdjfhskajhfdbviashdgtfiuawyrtihgasdgkljah

I don't even remember what it's like to have follicles

The rest of 2015 can be dismissed now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Not in it's current form tho and I won't support it until the artist isn't screwed over.

So I guess all the artists that wont put their stuff on Spotify will just have to deal with getting £0.00 from me instead of the £0.0001 they'd get from me streaming.

your fave doesn't mind tho
I hope she will tho. Might be forced to have it up if Interflope have a good agreement with Spotify (that benefits Interscope the label, not it's artists)
So I guess all the artists that wont put their stuff on Spotify will just have to deal with getting £0.00 from me instead of the £0.0001 they'd get from me streaming.
Well I'd rather they didn't get the £0.0001 from people who would buy it if they weren't paying a £9.99 Spotify subscription fee.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I hope she will tho. Might be forced to have it up if Interflope have a good agreement with Spotify (that benefits Interscope the label, not it's artists)

you forget how she put all of BTW up for streaming on YouTube (something uncommon at the time) and has been very loud in saying that music should be widely accessible unlike Taylor who believes that all art has a price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom