• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10690089_948888421788786_5470873873793826806_n.png

Hnng Charli.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Blonde Ambition
the outfits omg
Only on the third song and she looks tuckered out already, you can tell she puts EVERYTHING into the performance
Odd seeing a big tour with no big screen visuals, moving sets or anything. The artist really has to carry everything

Also she sounds eerily like Michelle Visage when she speaks, they from the same place?
edit; and a little joan rivers too

Nemesis_

Blonde Ambition
the outfits omg
Only on the third song and she looks tuckered out already, you can tell she puts EVERYTHING into the performance
Odd seeing a big tour with no big screen visuals, moving sets or anything. The artist really has to carry everything

Also she sounds eerily like Michelle Visage when she speaks, they from the same place?
edit; and a little joan rivers too

I can't remember what the documentary was called but watch it. It shows her as she was embarking and finishing the tour and gives another element of the shit she took for it. She was a cunt then though.

Watching the documentary for the Reinvention Tour it's so weird. Shes married and with kid so she seems like a genuinely likeable person, a far cry from the bitter old woman we have today

Vitanimus

I tried to hide behind tired eyes, I sigh.
I'm tired of trying to try not to cry and,
I say soda, soda!
Tye Dye O'er
I roll the dye,
I coast, I dose I...

A smile a guise,
I'm trying to hide behind tired eyes, I sigh.
I might survive the nighttime, I might die
I say soda soda, I'm high roller,
Yo sir, I pose for the poster, yep!

Icy cola cola, sprite I love the mosta!
I ride rollercoasters! I try all the cultures!
A smile, a guise,
Nighttime, is mine to lie eyes a wide and I...
I'm tired of trying to try not to cry and...

ec20fb7f.gif

Well, the AOTY has already leaked eighteen days into the year.

When will your faves garner such widespread acclaim from 128kbps unmastered work?

The power of Bjork.

cory64

I can't remember what the documentary was called but watch it. It shows her as she was embarking and finishing the tour and gives another element of the shit she took for it. She was a cunt then though.

Watching the documentary for the Reinvention Tour it's so weird. Shes married and with kid so she seems like a genuinely likeable person, a far cry from the bitter old woman we have today

98-06 Madonna should have been forever

So obvs Charli doesn't give a shit about the UK now and it seems Marina doesn't either
0 UK tour dates announced so far
and she just tweeted she's off to NY to start FROOT promotion
Bye sis.

rhandino

Banned
Well, the AOTY has already leaked eighteen days into the year.

When will your faves garner such widespread acclaim from 128kbps unmastered work?

The power of Bjork.
Preach it...

Oh god, I feel so bad yet with only the first two tracks she already punched me to the heavens and showed me what is life.

E1BUtc8.gif

Take the wheel Bjorksus T_T

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Phreaker

I wonder what the tea is with Melanie Amaro. Over the summer she released a single from her (now canceled?) EP - Fuel My Fire called Fuel My Fire. It was in no way connected to X Factor. Did anyone listen to it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Zr8JpAVRQ

I wonder if she'll ever release an album or EP. How did she let this opportunity slip through her hands?

How do I resize the photo? :O

Just put
(s) around it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom