• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Warrior is such a great album. Too bad Ke?ha has ruined any chance she has of ever having creative freedom, or literal freedom if they go for perjury charges lol

Floridian

Ke$ha is not exactly the problem but the whole picture of it. Kesha Rose has decent vocals and she proved it on a few acoustic stuff and this recent track "Lover" which if that is the direction of the album I'm absolutely in.

I think she's gonna have more control over what music she puts out for her next album, so that makes me excited.

Mau ®

YAS Stan for Shakira's Unplugged!

Back when she amazing. Not complete rubbish like she is now.

___

In other Shakira news, she just gave birth to another baby boy. He is named Sasha. Poor guy will be bullied in school.

Mau ®;149870840 said:
YAS Stan for Shakira's Unplugged!

Back when she amazing. Not complete rubbish like she is now.

___

In other Shakira news, she just gave birth to another baby boy. He is named Sasha. Poor guy will be bullied in school.
Not at the type of schools he'll go to. I imagine most of the people there will be named after fruits or mountain ranges.

Floridian

Behind the Scenes of FourFiveSeconds Video

lCgxD0J.gif

rude

Banned
Lmfao music vid is DEFINITELY going to be [ s h i t ] especially with kanye recommending that sloppy ass denim look

Just drop the fucking album already jfc

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lmfao music vid is DEFINITELY going to be [ s h i t ] especially with kanye recommending that sloppy ass denim look

Just drop the fucking album already jfc

Destiny's Child denim look teas tbh. Paul is Michelle.

Thanks to Rihanna and her 45Seconds I been listening to some of my favorite tracks of MTV Unplugged (God, how I loved them) right now this ones have been giving me life:

Oh... I like this game. As a lover of live instrumentation and performing Unplugged was right up my alley. Here's a few of my favorites:
10,000 Maniacs - Because The Night
10,000 Maniacs - Trouble Me
Mary J. Blige - Reminisce
Jay-Z - Big Pimpin'
Maxwell - Ascension
Alice In Chains - No Excuses
Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Eric Clapton - Layla
Stone Temple Pilots - Plush
Stone Temple Pilots - Creep
Lauryn Hill - Water
Lauryn Hill - I Find It Hard To Say (Rebel)
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

injurai

Banned
By Queens I meant less female artists specifically and more the top charters.

Any love for
Oh Land?
MØ?
Lily Allen?

I see that Missy Elliot love on the last page <3

Floridian

Any love for
Oh Land?
MØ?
Lily Allen?

Pop artists and even R&B at times, doesn't matter if they top charts or if they're behind the scenes. I like whoever puts out good music. And I like Lily/MØ :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Any love for
Oh Land?
MØ?
Lily Allen?

I like those 3 artists. Im known for liking not popular or flop artists tho. (Lily's last album sucked tho)

SaintZ

Any love for
Oh Land?
MØ?
Lily Allen?

Of course! She made the Beg For It performance on SNL iconic.

Rvm2bqo.gif

Lily was well liked over here although after Sheezus, people have abandoned ha.

rude

Banned
Anyone who ever liked Lily at any point in time deserves to be [ s t r i c t l y ] punished. She's like the brit Katy except with sometimes better lyrics and worse production.

SaintZ

Justin Bieber Fan Falls Out of Car While Chasing the Singer
Justin Bieber pops his head out of his car after spotting Larry King on the street on Friday morning (January 30) in Los Angeles.

The 20-year-old singer stopped for a minute to chat with the legendary talk show host and was spotted by a fan who jumped out of her mom’s car to try and meet her idol, according to photographers on the scene.

Before she could get to Justin, his car was already pulling away and she ran back to her mom’s car to chase after the star. Unfortunately, the girl didn’t get all the way into the car before her mom started pulling away and she fell out of the car and onto the road. We hope she’s okay!
The pictures
ibtFY9h6oz8mKh.gif

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;149870840 said:
God bless her, she should quit music already and only enjoy her husband and child... the decline is hard for me to see T_T

Even if I enjoyed Loba... for the vid of course =/

When Shakira was good ;_;

Let us remember her iconic bop Ciega, Sordomuda and Estoy Aqui.
YAAAAAAS!, my childhood anthems!

You are good people, let me listen to Lauryn Hill and Lenny Kravitz before sleep.

-----

Also, perched for the 45 Seconds vid, maybe in this era her singles will be shit and the goods songs are hidden in the album.

iOoBdlxlWPRdv.gif

rhandino

Banned
Like the rest of her eras? You sound [ l a t e ] dear.

Until now I actually only enjoyed her singles and maaaaaaybe the random song in the album. Maybe I need to give a more conscious listen in preparation for this era (Then again she has 7 albums x_X)? What songs would you recommend?

Yado

Until now I actually only enjoyed her singles and maaaaaaybe the random song in the album. Maybe I need to give a more conscious listen in preparation for this era (Then again she has 7 albums x_X)? What songs would you recommend?

No you were right, the good songs on Rihanna's albums are few and far between.

Any love for
Oh Land?
MØ?
Lily Allen?

Love Oh Land and MO.. I have never and will never be a fan of lily. She just annoys me and nothing she makes is good.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when she was 22
the
future looked bright

she's nearly 30 now
and she's
out every night

i see that look on her face
she's
got that look in her eye

she's thinking