• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nj2nv10ORU1r65oxko1_1280.jpg

same

I wonder what happened to her. She was sexy, and now it's like she faded away from existence.

She's getting messy with Little Wayne. Let me see if i can get it right... Christina has been getting subliminal with Wayne, who has kids with Nivea, who was married and has kids with Dream, who also was married to Christina and they have a kid. She hooked up with her child's half-sibling's, half-sibling's father... or her ex-husband's, ex-wife's former lover.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
#018 I really liked Stay until I found out Mikky Ekko was white, now I don't enjoy it anywhere near as much.
omg

royalan

I watched Skyfall yesterday. When is Queen Adele releasing new music?

The album (25) was completed late last year. Now it's just a matter of whatever kind of promotional strategy her marketing team is cooking up.

But the album is definitely coming this year. My guess is right before the Holidays, with the first single making an appearance in the Summer.

I just realised I can use Spotify to benefit my faves in a positive way
If I buy their shit and then only stream tracks I've already bought... I'm giving them MORE money

Floridian

She's getting messy with Little Wayne. Let me see if i can get it right... Christina has been getting subliminal with Wayne, who has kids with Nivea, who was married and has kids with Dream, who also was married to Christina and they have a kid. She hooked up with her child's half-sibling's, half-sibling's father... or her ex-husband's, ex-wife's former lover.
That's a shame, hopefully she gets it together.
I watched Skyfall yesterday. When is Queen Adele releasing new music?
Her release is something similar to Zelda Wii U, it's supposed to get a 2015 release, but no one knows when exactly.
Madonna is leaking again and now the official tracks? Kii just put it on iTunes.
She might as well pull a Bjork and release the damn album already.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's a shame, hopefully she gets it together.

Her release is something similar to Zelda Wii U, it's supposed to get a 2015 release, but no one knows when exactly.

She might as well pull a Bjork and release the damn album already.

She should put it on iTunes already and keep physical for next month.

What are the chances of Miss Perry making new fans out of us tonight?

I'm open to change, but I've also seen her climb notes like a declawed cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom