• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
TPQHu3N.png

Oh Azealia

I guess she doesn't want those white coins then. I'm out.

tumblr_niuiz34nlf1qzqwzso1_500.gif

royalan

Wait? So when exactly does the Katy Perry performance happen?

Because Lord knows I'm not sitting through that racist, misogynistic, barbaric thing called a "sport" that surrounds it.

Floridian

Wait? So when exactly does the Katy Perry performance happen?

Because Lord knows I'm not sitting through that racist, misogynistic, barbaric thing called a "sport" that surrounds it.

lol, i'll say here when it starts. They're not exact with their schedule, but it should be within 2 hours

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
10852723_892723027418648_432065201_n.jpg

Tight skirt singer Samantha J worked with Stereotypes for her next single.

They worked on Danity Kane's "Damage" and Justin Bieber f/ Usher "Somebody To Love".

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
god what a dull sport
perra better either deliver or be a disaster
because if I stay up for meh I will forever hate her

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
its in like five minutes i think
who knows i dont get this game
actual football >>>> this stop start nonsense

rhandino

Banned
LoooL Missy and Lenny were the stars of this one, Katy was just the vehicle to see them on stage.

At lest the end slayed a bit.

Madonna, Prince and Beyonce continue to be best.

royalan

The last note she sang in Firework was the only good part of her show aside from Missy and Lenny. That was pretty nice.

But overall this was Black Eyed Peas level terrible. She looked so fucking nervous the entire time. And she could have at least done something interesting with the songs she picked.

Also, did anybody feel like it was pretty short? Most halftime shows are usually between 12 and 15 minutes long. That didn't feel anywhere near that.

Matt_

yasssss MISSY PUTTING IN THAT WORK

well done katy
thoroughly entertained
cackling at the sheer difference between her and beys though
#teamclass #teamsass

rhandino

Banned
The last note she sang in Firework was the only good part of her show aside from Missy and Lenny. That was pretty nice.

But overall this was Black Eyed Peas level terrible. She looked so fucking nervous the entire time. And she could have at least done something interesting with the songs she picked.

Also, did anybody feel like it was pretty short? Most halftime shows are usually between 12 and 15 minutes long. That didn't feel anywhere near that.
It was really short, maybe because they needed to dismantle all those props? I swear they say that this one was going to be the biggest and longest one...

Edit: I'm still living thanks to Missy Elliot part, I really need more music from her T_T

Floridian

Woah Woah Woah, that part is insulting to Katy. Not one performance soon will reach down to that. She performed vocally and visually way better than I expected, and was actually not cringeworthy or boring to watch.

The Flop

Banned
So who gets it next year?

Lady Gaga?
Taylor Swift? (probably not, she's a coke ad baby)
Rihanna?
Kellegend Clarkson?

Or someone like Bruno?

I bet they go the older route next year.

Mau ®

Coldplay better get it next year. Or Imagine Dragons. We need a band.

Rhat blew her chances when she called out NBC (and NFL by association) a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom