• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's the best Janet song?

jO4hpJEGRCfnp.png

rhandino

Banned
Rebel Heart... sigh...

wYl9h1C.gif

Will finish it later when I am in the mood tbh, Living for Love and Unapologetic Bitch are the only ones I kind of like but meh, my brothers are playing Just Dance in the living room and those songs sound much better than these =/

O_O I want this "Break the Rules" in the next Just Dance...

Edit: All this flawless recommendations of Janet Jackson, Icicle must be proud =D

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
what even are the persona games about
i watched the trailer and was so fucking confused

rhandino

Banned
Don't worry, Final Fantasy XV is there for you...

God, this year is godly for JRPG fans, i'm perched for the soundtracks tbh =/

----

Also, is anyone here going to see the Grammys? I want to go out that day but since I haven't watched them since... 5 years ago I think I am kinda of curious even if only for the performances =/

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Don't worry, Final Fantasy XV is there for you...

God, this year is godly for JRPG fans, i'm perched for the soundtracks tbh =/

----

Also, is anyone here going to see the Grammys? I want to go out that day but since I haven't watched them since... 5 years ago I think I am kinda of curious even if only for the performances =/
After the mediocre saga of FF13 Im keeping low expectations for XV.

After the mediocre saga of FF13 Im keeping low expectations for XV.
FFXIII slayed, Lightning is one of the best things to happen to FF tbh
Don't bother tbh, it'll probably be meh and you'll be able to watch the good performances on YouTube after :)

rhandino

Banned
I'm about to listen to Revel Heart. What can I expect?
Funny songs that should have release some years ago =P

Haven't finished myself since I got bored halfway -_- but I will return to finish it when in a good mode. Unapologetic Bitch, Living for Love and Rebel Heart are good.

Would you guys be more here for a top-tier Madonna album, top-tier Gaga album or a top-tier Britney album

Think something that transcends Ray of Light/FameMonster/Blackout, but is in line with their general style

(I'd include Beyonce but she already made one)

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I have to agree with tghm, Lightning is the best new character in gaming from the last few years, well tied with Bayonetta of course. Let's hope she shows up again as a cameo, or get's a fourth game to herself lol or that there's a 3rd Dissidia starring her.

As for Rebel Heart, the PopGAF hyperbole was too much, I was worried for nothing, it's actually pretty good. Not her best by any stretch but her best album since Confessions. It's just really bloated at 25 songs, and a number of the weaker tracks should be removed, it would make for a stronger package.

Addicted is my current favorite track, what a banger. Though I will say that Autotune Baby is steaming rancid trash. This has to be the worst song Madge has EVER released. Worse than I Fucked Up. The lyrics are garbage and the opposite of what Madonna stands for (strong female) and WHO THE HELL thought it was a good idea to have a baby crying as part of the background music for the entire track? Never listening to that song again.

Yado

Would you guys be more here for a top-tier Madonna album, top-tier Gaga album or a top-tier Britney album

Think something that transcends Ray of Light/FameMonster/Blackout, but is in line with their general style

Gaga is the only one here with a chance of making music that's at least decent so I'm gonna go with her.

rhandino

Banned

I can be here for a good Lady Gaga album, Madonna efforts this era are beyond help (The album is not bad, it's just meh) and I don't know about Britney right now if she has in her the ability or fire to release something better or equal to Blackout.

Then again, last year I never believed that Beyonce would snatch my wig so hard and that would be bopping to some Perry songs so there is always hope =P

Vitanimus

I have to agree with tghm, Lightning is the best new character in gaming from the last few years, well tied with Bayonetta of course. Let's hope she shows up again as a cameo, or get's a fourth game to herself lol or that there's a 3rd Dissidia starring her.

As for Rebel Heart, the PopGAF hyperbole was too much, I was worried for nothing, it's actually pretty good. Not her best by any stretch but her best album since Confessions. It's just really bloated at 25 songs, and a number of the weaker tracks should be removed, it would make for a stronger package.

Addicted is my current favorite track, what a banger. Though I will say that Autotune Baby is steaming rancid trash. This has to be the worst song Madge has EVER released. Worse than I Fucked Up. The lyrics are garbage and the opposite of what Madonna stands for (strong female) and WHO THE HELL thought it was a good idea to have a baby crying as part of the background music for the entire track? Never listening to that song again.

What am I actually reading

rebel heart really fucks you up

Did I read that Lightning was good? she was the worst lead in a FF so far.
And about Madonna's album? it's meh to me, Rebel Heart (title track) did not need any changes other than mastering.

Revolution would have worked as well too bad it didn't make the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom