• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGaf OT-X | Confirmed: Mariah Carey is the Queen of PopGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
1781967_10152031663382047_594310762231227764_n8.jpg

eww what is that on his lip

Partition

Banned
the irony of calling Ellie a ghoul while defending Kylie

not you scavenging for the worst picture of kylie and only good picture of chin

kylie is almost 50 and can pull off beauty and sex appeal with much less effort than chin can.... just think about that for a second

tumblr_m4kmesGT9I1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

cory64

not you scavenging for the worst picture of kylie and only good picture of chin

kylie is almost 50 and can pull off beauty and sex appeal with much less effort than chin can.... just think about that for a second

tumblr_m4kmesGT9I1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

!

Can you imagine how many gay men Kylie turned bisexual?

Easy to make fun of someone who'd gone through aggressive, body-disfiguring chemo in her battle against breast cancer. Classy.

Besides, Kylie looks flawless these days.

Girl it aint classy to drag someone's looks at all. Can't throw up that defense just cause Kylie had breast cancer.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Easy to make fun of someone who'd gone through aggressive, body-disfiguring chemo in her battle against breast cancer. Classy.

Besides, Kylie looks flawless these days.

yes, let's mock kylie for having some body image issues after kicking breast cancer in the ass

um sit down, her face has looked weird to me far before her cancer diagnosis

She served ghoul a bit in most of her fever videos

Mau ®

How long did it take each POPGAF OT to reach 1,000 posts?

OT-1: 6 months
OT-2: 3 days
OT-3: 3 days
OT-4: 2 days
OT-5: 5 days
OT-6: 4 days
OT-7.5: 2 days
OT-8: 2 days
OT-9: 8 days
OT-X: 5 days

Just imagine how long it would've taken OT-X without this event.

3phemeral

In the midst of this bloodbath, can I just say that I am really getting into Janelle's Prime Time (this should have smashed), Electric Lady, and It's Code. She especially sounds like young Michael Jackson on that last track (and I think she samples Never Can Say Goodbye). Also, I'm perplexed as to why Erykah Badu wasn't on Electric Lady - that tracks has her fingerprints all over it (in the vain of Love of My Life).

In the midst of this bloodbath, can I just say that I am really getting into Janelle's Prime Time (this should have smashed), Electric Lady, and It's Code? She especially sounds like young Michael Jackson on that last track (and I think she sample's Never Can Say Goodbye). Also, I'm perplexed as to why Erykah Badu wasn't on Electric Lady - that tracks has her fingerprints all over it.

Yes get into it. I love it's the code. It feels like an old Jackson 5 song which I loved. It had a lot of 70's R&B flare. Also Miguel really served in Prime time. They are an amazing duet together and I hope they collaborate more. I thought electric lady did well with Solange but I am perplex as to why she wasn't in the video.

3phemeral

Yes get into it. I love it's the code. It feels like an old Jackson 5 song which I loved. It had a lot of 70's R&B flare. Also Miguel really served in Prime time. They are an amazing duet together and I hope they collaborate more. I thought electric lady did well with Solange but I am perplex as to why she wasn't in the video.

I was watching it earlier and funny enough, Erykah Badu is in it. :p
(At least, I think it's her in the house near the beginning, right? Wearing the purple head scarf and hat)

Okay, maybe not. After checking up on it, I don't think she is.She kinda looks like her but I don't recognize who it is. >.<

Mumei

In the midst of this bloodbath, can I just say that I am really getting into Janelle's Prime Time (this should have smashed), Electric Lady, and It's Code. She especially sounds like young Michael Jackson on that last track (and I think she samples Never Can Say Goodbye). Also, I'm perplexed as to why Erykah Badu wasn't on Electric Lady - that tracks has her fingerprints all over it (in the vain of Love of My Life).

I like Janelle. Shame she's only average live. :\

3phemeral

I like Janelle. Shame she's only average live. :\
She's very lively on stage, but I can't get into it. I saw a tribute where she was among a few other singers and she was a bit tew much with all her dancing and singing (thought she did fine in both). I just didn't connect.

Speaking of live, have you heard of Erykah Badu live? Her tone, I'm guessing, is not your cup of tea (she can literally sound like a cat in heat), but she's so underrated. A tone like hers would probably be a disservice if you just skip to the belt, so listen to the whole track in context. :) In that second video, she did that G5 belt while practically giving birth on stage.

I'll give Gaga some credit for going extremely radical with Cheek to Cheek, but it just reminds me of some random showtune number Seth McFarlane loves to peddle in Family Guy between Stewie and Brian..... Except this time it's Louis and Brian.

Aguila

#ICONIC
screaming at this lady on HSN telling me to buy ten to twenty copies of c2c because you only pay for shipping once :ahh:

rude

Banned
I really don't get Gaga going this hard promoting Ass to Ass. Why didn't she push ARTFLOP this hard? Do jazz fans actually buy music or something?

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'll give Gaga some credit for going extremely radical with Cheek to Cheek, but it just reminds me of some random showtune number Seth McFarlane loves to peddle in Family Guy between Stewie and Brian..... Except this time it's Louis and Brian.

1238-4e56d27253837801a26f0f22f02d3678.jpg

Louis? Aya girl, you have me in stitches, I assume you meant Lois right?
I legit spent 2 minutes trying to figure out if Peter Griffin has a neighbor named Louis that I forgot about XD

Are the MDNA clips on her Vevo indicative of the tour Blu-ray? I can't with the shots and editing.

It's pretty much exactly that on the Blu-ray. I had the original pressing which had botched audio, the studio sent me a new one after they fixed the issue but the visuals stayed just like that. Most feedback I've seen hated it as it was over-edited, I enjoyed it though and just viewed the thing as a 2 hour music video. Since I'll never get to see her live it's as good as I can hope for, she only goes to the good cities of Canada

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Mau ®;129912194 said:
The MDNA Tour is amazing. Maybe the best pop show I've seen. Her tours keep getting better.

Yup! :) I didn't know you were a Madonna fan Mau

Some people may hate Hard Candy and MDNA, but I think the Sticky'n'Sweet and MDNA tours are her best
as viewed on my TV
*.*

Yado

When all the roads ahead of me stop looking new
My paradise is you, my paradise is you
When everything I know is slipping out of view
My paradise is you, my paradise is you

ip0GMBTOjCNDo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom